ex tried getting me jelous please help

ok so my ex talked to me today with an excuseto talk to me.during the whole time we where talking she was texting. i kept asking her if she was texting. because it was annoying talking and hearing her text. she told me no. i kept on hearing it and i got mad and said if u ever cared about me then be honest. she said yes i was i asked with who. she said with steve.then i told her ok then i guess you dont need me in your life. she said yes i do i need friends. then i told her no you have a bf. she said you can talk to other girls why cant i with other guys. the thing is i never tried making her jelous.i said i met a friend, who i give advice to and she has a bf. the thing about steve is that she tried getting me jelous from talking about him before.the guy is married which i forgot. why is she acting so childish? im her first ex. and i did not think she would do tha. its fine she talks to other guys ,but why does she have to act like she is hiding it. i told her if u really want to talk to me dont use excuses because if you do im not answering.should i tell her anything else?

• 2 months later...
first of all you have every right to be upset that she showed no respect by texting and ignoring you. However you are her ex you have no right to be upset if she talk to steve or Joe or Bob.

this is old jaja. but im going threw old threads. and about me not having any rights all i see is that she was playing with my heart when she did this, any one in this situation dont let your ex do this to you, just go no ontact because u will hurt more at the end

Archived