God, I miss her so much.

Its been about a month since my gf broke up with me. It will not get any better, if anything each day I feel her absense more and more.

We have talked a couple of times but its been about a week and a half since the last time, and I get the impression she really doesn't feel like calling me at all.

The whole thing seemed very unemotional for her, so I don't think there is much hope for us getting back together, but I can't stop thinking about it. If its too much trouble to call me for 5 minutes to see how things are is there even any point to hoping things will get better? I believe she has basically put me out of her life just like that after 3 years.

I just feel hollow, nothing I do makes it better, nothing I do gets my mind off of it. I want her back very badly.

Buddy, I know where you are. It really hurts, and that hollow feeling is like nothing else.

I suggest getting your hands on a copy of either "Get your lover back" or "Stop Your Divorce". Both have really good information in them on how to act around your ex in order to maximize the chances of getting her back. I've recently bought both, and they are great (but yet to be proven by me).

I know that they cost a bit, but do you think it is worth spending a bit of money in order to help? How much is your relationship worth to you?

BTW, I'm in no way affiliated with either of these publications. I just want to pass on what I've found to be good resources for this kind of situation.

Cruuk,

You need to begin NC. It has been one month and you are putting your life on hold for someone who may not come back. You need to realize this. Go out and do things to get your mind off of everything. Join a gym, enjoy your hobbies, but by all means, stop revolving your life around her. It will only hurt you more in the end. Calling her will only push her away even more. Stop calling her and if she cares about you in any way, she will begin to miss you. She might call, she might now, but don't expect anything. Focus on yourself and love yourself. Put yourself first now, this is your time. Stay strong for yourself and everything will fall into place.

well i cant call her even if i wanted too, shes out of the country and doesnt have solid access to a phone. so its entirely up to her to initiate contact.

ive read some books and i know how to act, but that doesnt stop my mind from going into overdrive with all this.

You need to get out more and do other things to get your mind off of things. It is very easy to think about her by reading a book all by yourself. Go out where there are other people, or go hang out with some friends. It is amazing what a difference caring friends can make in your life during your time of need.

It's just like this to me, last week I called her and we had a great chat, she said she was happy with my calling, it's been a week now and she hasn't called me back.

At this moment, one month and two days since she broke up with me, I get some strenght, but in the night and when I'm alone, I can't help missing her.

Only time will tell if I'll get over her.

Good Luck

Breakups can be pretty harsh. Maybe she is trying to do the NC thing so that she can get over you or help you get over her. I would say your best bet is to try to go on with your life and maybe a few months down the road you and her can be friends. Its hard to think about something like that now.......I know since my ex and i broke up about 2 months ago and we STILL live together ](*,) I think that it will be kind of nuts for us until we move out in december (signed a lease together bad bad idea)... But hopefully in the end after a few months of NC so we can get over each other we can be friends and just live our lives just a little farther apart than we were when we were together.

The best thing to do is to go out on some dates or to the club and meet some girls. Trust me on this, as soon as you get to hit up another chick, the pain will greatly greatly lessen and you will soon start forgeting about her, trust me I was in the same boat as you, it works.

these guys are right. you need to get out there, you need to surround yourself with your friends and other activities to get your mind off of your ex. believe it or not, time does heal and you will move on. take this time to focus on yourself, better yourself (physically and mentally) and let the hurt pass through you. "pass through" is the key phrase; don't let it sit. every form of life in this world protects itself and has the abililty to heal itself from disease (mental and physical), including the human body and mind. once you let the bad happen, and let the bad "pass through" you, you will come out at the end of the tunnel stronger.

Well after a month of this crap, I've got a little bit to be positive about. She called me yesterday, saying she was very down (about nothing specific) and she needed to talk to someone who really cared. That alone made me feel pretty good, but she also made reference to wanting to go "out" with me for dinner and stuff when she gets back (early sept).

Another positive thing is I had sent her an email on her birthday earlier this week and she told me it was the only one she got, and it meant more than I know.

Its a little soon to be getting crazy about anything here, but at least it feels better right now than it has for a long time. At least I know there is hope now.

Looks like it might have all been wishful thinking on my part. I chatted with her on msn today, and she seems totally cold again. Basically like the other conversation never even took place.

She still wants to leave on another trip as soon as she gets back, and there is absolutely nothing in her words that says i mean anything to her.

there is no way im giving up hope yet, but if it continues i will just have to remove myself.. I can't be the person she goes to because i "care" for her and at the same time be distant. forget it.

So back to the waiting to see whats going to happen.. for @#$)(@ sake.

The more I think about it now im sure that she was just calling me as a friend. I was stupid to think it was anything more than that.

I believe the whole reason she was feeling down is because her wonderful summer away from here is drawing to a close. She will resent coming back, and me along with it.

I have got to stop seeing things where there are none.