Jealous of girls writing on fb wall

Betty79

.nowadays some girls just love to flirt with guys..sigh..as long as he doesnt flirt back it's ok. i wouldnt say people wont move it up to FB if they are having affairs. cuz some people just love the drama/attention from gossip. i once hooked up with a friend the next day all the friends knew. another time i accidentally hooked up with a guy who i found out later is taken (he lied to me about it) and he told all his friends about it. he is not remotely afraid of being caught by his gf.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're assuming it's a reocurring theme in their relationship though and it doesn't sound like it.

True, but it might have been in a previous relationship. He sounds gun shy to me. But he could also have something to hide. Impossible to tell with this amount of information.

Well it wasn't really that major she had obviously been on a night out and wrote on there and said hey have a lovely day in work Love from the sober one and out a kiss and then he wrote back ha ha you better be up in time for uni i will be checking up on you later. On Previous ocassions she has put on there about meeting up with her and another 2 girls in the group. It wouldn't be so bad if they had been friends for years but they have only met twice and the first time was while he was on a boys holiday!

Archived