Flirting with a married man but he denies

baxxter

I have dealt with so may married men, honest, I am pretty much expert on the subject, NORMALLY. I don't fall for their stories, and I know exactly what they want, and I know exactly whose they are. I have been on drink things with many married men, and have been on dinner stuff with a few, and NOTHING has ever happened.

The only difference is that YOU LIKE THIS GUY. And that is no small thing. The sooner that you acknowledge that you like him and want to have sex with him the sooner you will realise that the situation is unworkable because HE WANTS TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU. You have set your standards so stick to them. A relationship with a married man is beneath your dignity. Trust me I know from experience

That says it quite clearly. You get my question. Thanks.

I have had a thing with married man once because I knew him for so many years beforehand but never told me, and I found out way after we made the fully developed interaction (months of talking, dating, then finally getting together) and that really blew me over. NEVER again. I question every aspect of man now and don't even get attempted to touch him sexually.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The problem is where you draw the line -if your standard is that anything other than being involved in adultery is ok, fine -then I agree with Firercracker and the others. But don't think for a minute that as long as you don't have sexual contact there is no moral or ethical issue with the way you behave - most people - married and single -would find it inappropriate at least and your justifications lacking in common sense.

Anyway, thanks for all your posts. This thread is now being closed with my last report here;

I have talk to him, and told him honestly that I am getting used to having him around as whatever he calls himself, but it is getting too much and is overwhelming, and I am worried that this will turn into something else, or he will think he will get somewhere with me. I stated clearly that that will NOT happen however I do like him and would be sad to see him get out of my life.

He responded that he enjoys my company and he is doing all these thing just because it pleases him but not because he expects rewards of any sort. He also fully expressed how he is not wanting this to turn into anything sexual, as that means the end of many things including us.

We have agreed to continue our friendship as is, with our full awareness to how inappropriate it may seem from outside, but keep it absolutely platonic.

I feel much better about this, I do not need to worry about sex, and not to worry about destroying his family, it will probably calm down and become total friendship without any hint of flirting, and I get to keep learning about a guy I really like.

I just want to say thank you for all your comments,

many of you have seen this as horrendous game playing which it really isn't,

and I am only talking from facts not assumption,

I come from a healthy family with no marriage trouble,

yes I had many bad experiences in my past,

but this has nothing to do with my current situation.

I respect all girlfriends and wives, I can never be one, am not the type.

I wish you all the eternal happiness, or the dream of it.

xx

Archived