Will ignoring him work?

Aniken

This thread is why guys will NEVER understand women.

lol

No, I'm a woman, and I don't even understand it. lol

OP - if he's not asking you out, it's because he doesn't want to date you. I'm amazed at the spin on this. Why not try to find a guy who is interested in dating you? This one sounds like he had two dates, and didn't want another.

When it comes down to it, I think guys are very easy to read when it comes to these things. I've long felt and believed if a guy is interested, you WILL know. And if he's not, then he doesn't call nor ask you out. It's not complicated, so I wouldn't dig into this too much.

Just because he isn't asking me out, doesn't mean he's not wanting to converse or be around me, which incidentally he does...so no reason to LOL...

Why not ask him out on a date? Ignoring him MIGHT get you the results you're looking for, but odds are he will interpret that behavior as a lack of interest. So rather than sending him mixed signals and just hoping he gets your meaning, try being direct with him. Ask him on a date. You don't have to do it in an intimidating way - be inviting. If he turns down quality time with you, then he is NOT interested.

Archived