BF Never seems to make plans with me (his GF) but always with other people.

miie

Keep in mind that if he is cheating with other girls, he will NOT have told his family or mother that... Most cheaters hide their cheating from family and friends because they don't want the negative criticism or people to think badly of them.

He also could be a selfish loner type who has all his companionship and domestic needs taken care of by his... MOTHER! And you're just there to relieve his sexual urges once a week since he can't do that with his mother (i hope!!!).

I guess what everyone is trying to tell you is that once a week, on a set day that never varies, is NOT normal for a BF/GF relationship after 2 years together. So if you want a normal relationship, this guy isn't it.

Keep in mind that if he is cheating with other girls, he will NOT have told his family or mother that... Most cheaters hide their cheating from family and friends because they don't want the negative criticism or people to think badly of them.

He also could be a selfish loner type who has all his companionship and domestic needs taken care of by his... MOTHER! And you're just there to relieve his sexual urges once a week since he can't do that with his mother (i hope!!!).

I guess what everyone is trying to tell you is that once a week, on a set day that never varies, is NOT normal for a BF/GF relationship after 2 years together. So if you want a normal relationship, this guy isn't it.

Yeah, it would be harder to cheat as he couldn't bring any one back to his house, but there are always ways around everything i supose! His mom does do an awful lot for him. He is more a quiet person who is happy to be by himself.

I might try to talk to him about it. See what he says and does. Some effort is better than none and see how long it lasts. And i know he is busy, but he should be making time for us. Because im getting very tired of coming last.

Thanks.

I tried speaking to him. Not in great depth, but was trying to open up the topic to allow a proper conversation. He just said he didn't know what i was talking about and that he has been working and busy.

I work just as much as he does and i find plenty of time for him. You make time for someone. You dont just squeeze them in when you can. ANd that is what it feels like he is doing, all the time. He only see's me if he has time, and thats every week! He thinks he speaks to me every day, but he doesn't. I ask him how his day is and he replies with 'very busy', he thinks that makes 'talking to me'? He plans things to do with friends, but we never have plans. hmmmm

I tried speaking to him. Not in great depth, but was trying to open up the topic to allow a proper conversation. He just said he didn't know what i was talking about and that he has been working and busy.

I work just as much as he does and i find plenty of time for him. You make time for someone. You dont just squeeze them in when you can. ANd that is what it feels like he is doing, all the time. He only see's me if he has time, and thats every week! He thinks he speaks to me every day, but he doesn't. I ask him how his day is and he replies with 'very busy', he thinks that makes 'talking to me'? He plans things to do with friends, but we never have plans. hmmmm

You have your answer right there. You know it's not OK. The question now is...what are you going to do about it? You've tried talking to him and that didn't work. He is perfectly fine with things as they are and has no intent to change. In my mind, there is only one option left.

I should add that I work in an incredibly demanding industry so I understand what it means to be incredibly busy during the week and sometimes that means that people where I work get most of their quality time with their S.O.'s on the weekends but the people that I know who are in relationships all manage to make time for their S.O.'s even if it means grabbing a quick lunch during the week, or having dinner with their S.O. and then going right back to work for several more hours that night. In any event, their S.O. is a huge priority whenever there is any free time and whenever we have a get-together with co-workers, their S.O.s are always there because they have made it a priority to spend as much time together as possible, even if it's also time spent with others. When a person is incredibly busy they often have to bend over backwards to make time for a romantic partner but they do it because they can't imagine not doing it...time with that person is the thing they look forward to the most.

Yeah, it would be harder to cheat as he couldn't bring any one back to his house, but there are always ways around everything i supose! His mom does do an awful lot for him. He is more a quiet person who is happy to be by himself.

I might try to talk to him about it. See what he says and does. Some effort is better than none and see how long it lasts. And i know he is busy, but he should be making time for us. Because im getting very tired of coming last.

Thanks.

Oh, trust me, him living with his mom means nothing. I once dated a guy who lived with his parents, he and I dated a little over a year. I ended it because I found he had been cheating on me (with several people) the ENTIRE time. Like you said, there is always a way around everything.

We've all told you what we think. My goodness, how many times have you discussed this with him by now?! It's NOT going to change. He is not going to change. I really, really hope that you are going to break up with him. Do it as a gift to yourself. Trust me, he's not the only guy in the world. You deserve sooo much better.

Archived