new relationship, gf 'flirts' with another guy?

Akaladas

Me and my gf have been going out for about a week now. we weren't really friends beforehand, just knew each other...and 'clicked'.

She always asks me why i like her i say because of who she is and stuff but she only likes me because i like her is what she said when i asked her the same question....why is that?

and also we went to a friend's bday party last night and a guy was kinda flirting with her and she kinda just isolated me and followed him everywhere for a bit. and later i found out from another friend that he tried to hook up with her but didn't work out. I was really pissed off about it and was thinking of just leaving by my self but didn't...should i go tell her that i wasn't happy about her 'flirting' with other guys? or... coz i don't want a argument.

Ask her what does being in a exclusive relationship mean to her. Then tell her what it means to you and why you brought this question up. If she gives you the ? face then chances are you're with a dud and she's probably going to do it again. Cause some people actually don't know and just figure as long as they're still coming home it's all good.

the fact that she can't say what she likes about you,except that she likes that YOU LIKE HER is all you need to know here.

do you value yourself? if so, find someone who values you too.

in regards to her flirting, she is backing up her words with actions. she is not committed to you at all and if you accept this behavior, get prepared for a stressful life.

sorry to be so blunt.

the fact that she can't say what she likes about you,except that she likes that YOU LIKE HER is all you need to know here.

do you value yourself? if so, find someone who values you too.

in regards to her flirting, she is backing up her words with actions. she is not committed to you at all and if you accept this behavior, get prepared for a stressful life.

sorry to be so blunt.

I agree with this... ^ ^

Archived