Spent the night w exbf...

Nappeal

And, no it was nothing like 'that'...I'm preg w exbf who dumped me about a month a go citing that 'it' wasn't working. We've kept LC since. He wanted to meet up last night just to spend time w each other, but absolutely nothing romantic or the like. It was JUST like old times...reminded me how boring things were, NTM he couldn't stay the fk off of FB. We watched a movie that ended late, so he suggested we go to my place to get some stuff so I could stay w him. No lovey dovey stuff, NO sex...none of that - 'baby' & 'babe' slipped a few times, but other then that is was fun and comforting.

I'm only posting about this because even tho it was semi like old times, and there was no awkwardness, I'm still a little lost w how to feel. I sorta miss him after but not really, and I have no expectations from him, so I'm not sure what my deal is. He wants to do a night a week together until the baby's born, and he is to stay w me during my hospital stay and for about 2 wks after I bring him home. IDK...the whole thing's got me feeling a little weird maybe, cuz even tho I sincerely don't think 'oh now we'll be together!!' I also don't know how to go about communication or what to expect on his end now ?? I'm not bummed, and I'm fine and dandy w L/NC again, just feeling weird, and yes, even a little down I haven't heard from him today.

Archived