Ex gf, pregnant second child!!! Mine!!

Leon91

Well I took stuff to my exs house but when she opened the door she was crying her eyes out, she explained she had just found out she was pregnant!!

I've always been skeptical and so asked her to do a test infront of me, which she did and she wasn't lying!

Now we have only just broken up, neither of us are seeing anyone else, we never have either, and we both don't intend to. Were just cooling off.

Were both weeks away from our 19th birthdays.

Mine in a few days hers 3 weeks. So both adults!

We have a 9 month old daughter already and were both equally exited and nervous as each other just like the first time. We have chosen to keep the baby as we could never face ourselves other wise.

So I'm now seeking counciling, anger management, parenting classes and I'm stopping smoking and drinking!!

Btw, I do not and would not drink or smoke in the same building/premisis as either my ex or daughter as it's unfair.

But after alot of work we've chosen to make a good effort! And I'm gonna turn my life around for my children!

Well that's my update guys!! I hope and pray I can do this and turn a new page!!

She's been in my sight since 3 years ago! She literally hasn't had chance to be with anyone, we only have sex Wednesdays and Fridays... And we know the day she concieved, so in 100% sure, don't need a test as I also trust her to be loyal! A rare gift I'm thankful she's given me. No doubt at all.

I suggest that, for your and your kids' sake, you start using contraception. You're both young and will have a lot of work to do in raising two children, particularly because you're also seeking help for yourself. Those two kids will have a better quality of life if you focus on them and them only.

Also, people find ways to cheat, no matter how nice and loyal they seem. Unless you were literally everywhere with her at every hour of every day, there is a possibility she cheated. I suggest you get a paternity test to be sure. However, if you're willing to raise kids that aren't yours, then by all means don't worry about the test.

I suggest that, for your and your kids' sake, you start using contraception. You're both young and will have a lot of work to do in raising two children, particularly because you're also seeking help for yourself. Those two kids will have a better quality of life if you focus on them and them only.

Also, people find ways to cheat, no matter how nice and loyal they seem. Unless you were literally everywhere with her at every hour of every day, there is a possibility she cheated. I suggest you get a paternity test to be sure. However, if you're willing to raise kids that aren't yours, then by all means don't worry about the test.

I actually have been as we both haven't had to work since June, I'm off. And She is happier home with baby, and going to college again to go to a new career in a year or two so for a good 24 months she can just focus on being a mother before starting another course. In the meantime I have income and also both have fairly wealthy families should push come to shove

After reading your past threads, this is going to be one rough ride, but I do wish the best for both of you.

In the mean time, since you both live with your parents, and neither of you drive, I would address that ASAP. You need to provide a stable home for these two innocent babies.

I agree.

We have had our own house twice before, but she left and I couldn't cope seeing the house so cold and lonely so I moved back home to my parents,

But this time were gonna move to our hometown as it is where we Both know.

She's actually doing lessons to drove. But I'm going to have to soon as it hardly be fair to let her drive to the hospital in 9 months lol!

So finance, housing, stability are all key targets at the mo!

How has she been in your sight the whole time when she has gone days without talking to you?

This relationship is VERY toxic. I really would consider a paternity test

She's 3 weeks gone, she's been out of touch 48 hours from Saturday to today. But not at all other than that for a longggg time. So I'm 100%

Oh really

Hmmm - I gather from this thread, she has a lot of alone time.

Even enough to have company over since her parents are always out working and such.

Please do a paternity test. This girl is toxic and I would not put it past her to throw this pregnancy on you rather then someone else if they were the father.

Archived