So I broke NC today..16 days - good results- I am becoming a swim suit model

sadchick83

So I broke NC today....about 16 days...4 days after the butt call.

He picked up and said he just drove past my work, and he was thinking about me. I let him know I had been taking tennis lessons, playing golf, keeping fit,and about to buy a house.

He seemed genuinely happy for me, his voice was jovial and he congratulated me for the house, said he wished he was getting fit and that he has been working 18 hours a day/7 days a week for the last 3 weeks.

I know I could have waited longer than 16 days, but like many people here at ENA, sometimes you have to do what makes YOU feel good. He is going to call me to meet up soon. We don't have a date...but I feel it will be in a week or so....when his current job is complete.

I am going to occupy myself with the new house, and, this is the best. I really good friend of mine is a famous swimsuit model photographer....I only wanted to talk for a few minutes, so did not mention this to him, but my photog. friend suggest he do photos of me a few years ago. I am going to take him up on this offer. Im not trying to push it in (ex) bf's face, but what a great way to get an ego boost....Im just going to show him the photos when they are done.

Im seeing the photographer tomorrow.

Archived