Erection during kissing

Well i find it unfortunate (as i dont know what the girl thinks), that i usually get an erection when i snog a girl for the first time. After time it doesnt happen so much. But usually if its a new girl i will get one. I just hope that if i do get an erection the girl will find it a compliment that she is turning me on and not as gross, thats of course if she notices. Not my fault that i find kissing a very intimate thing imo.

No the masturbation wont effect him.

The more a guy masterbates, the more difficult it is for them to get an erection. I know from experience, because it happens to my boyfriend all the time. Just like, the more your fool around with a guy, the more difficult it will be for them to get an erection. My boyfriend has even once said that he shold masterbate less because it just took more to arouse him.

I agree with lillady actually...

Though, I find if I don't masterbate at all (rather than rarely), then I am less likely to have an erection O_o

Then, after a dry period, I do... and I can get them very easily.

*shrugs* Each to his own

sometimes i do, sometimes i dont... i dont know if masturbating plays a role, i think more so the atmosphere... are you around other people? are you alone? are you listening to music (music can be an arousal for some people) are you in the next room from her parents, what kind of clothes is she wearing/are you looking down her shirt while kissing.lol...it all depends on alot more factors than just that IMO, but i find that if you masterbate rigth before a date it puts you in a much more sedated state that you may not be so nervous, sort of like taking an aspirin.

kinda ontopic. when I was on 1st date with GF (we had already made out) I had an erection almost all the date. We went to six flags. from 9am to 9pm. I pretty much had a hardon for about 9-10 hours that day. I would always get more aroused when making out.