Breast Implants and my opinion

My girl wants to get breast implants, has for awhile. She feels it will help out her self confidence and make her feel more "Beautiful"

Truthfully I dont want her to get them. My mother got some and has had medical problems from them for the past 20 years. I know they are supposed to be safer now, but back then they said they were perfectly safe also.

Anyhow, I like her body, I dont want her to change. My irk is this, why doesnt she care what my opinion is? I mean I think the world of her and it makes me feel like my opinion doesnt mean anything.

We all would be taller, smaller, smarter, thinner; nobody is that happy with their self image, no matter how they may project themselves.

We are a society of people who want a pill or a machine to do all our work for us. My vote is against the plastic surgery. Most models aren't that big; and I thought that the ideal size, is to be smaller.

Tell her she is fine, and you like the way that she looks. If she asks you again, tell her the same. She will listen eventually. Don't get upset or make a big deal of it, just say it over and over until she hears you.

I am very small breasted...smaller than anyone I know. I have been uncomfortable with this part of myself since I stopped growing in 4th grade Just recently, my parents told me that if I pass a semester in college with all B's or better(3.0), they will get me implants. I was excited and passed the semester with a 3.7. I have not getten them for a few reasons. One reason is that I want children in the future and implants would prevent brest feeding (which is the healthiest way). Maybe you could inform her of this. Another reason is that I have heard so many horror stories about how they pop and slide everywhere and from what I hear from men, they feel gross. Not to mention you dont need a magnifying glass to see that someone's breasts are fake...its quite obvious, even if done by the best surgeon. When one sees that someone has fake breasts its an automatic signal that the person is really insecure with themself and needs to pay grips of $$$ to be happy. Maybe she could be informed of this as well. The main reason is that my bf has told me that he loves my breast size...he is not one for large breasts. He is always reassuring me in verbal and physical ways, so I feel that he finds me sexy. Maybe if you reassure her that she is perfect the way she is, she will not be so concrete in her answer.

believe me, there are smaller people out there than her. I am one of them, I assure you. I would not get implants for cosmetic reasons at all because I am confident for the most part in my appearance. I know it is a fault of mine to have small breasts, but I have come to accept it as who I am. I am trying that "bloussant" stuff for kicks,(for free!) I just started. But the primary reason that I want to be fuller-not larger- is b/c many adult clothes do not fit me properly, such as dresses and shirts. I often have to wear pads just to hold it up. otherwise I guess everyone would get a sneak peek. (not that there's much to see ) But try to convince your gf that beauty comes from the mind, not the body. It has been proven over and over again. By getting implants, she is announcing to the world that she is insecure. And she is spending money that could go to something more profitable. Inform her of the health risks involved (they are still out there) and the future impairments she will have to consider. She will end up paying more in the future than the initial surgery...

If she is doing this for purely cosmetic reasons...do everything you can to convince her otherwise. If hse has similar reason that I do for wanting fuller breasts, ask her to consider alternatives before she goes under the knife. I do not think that implants are a wise choice. Good luck

I understand shes probably doing it for "self image" she probably feels a little insecure. Id compare it to guys and how some of them feel there "size" is below normal and do silly injection surgery and stuff to make it look bigger, even when their woman is completely satisfied with the way he is. i say its not the size of your pole that counts but how you wiggle the worm!

I personally just love small breasts. and cant imagine me with a girl thats artificial. I dont care for large breasted women, another thing to consider is that very large breast will get stretch marks later in the years, and "sagging" problems can occur. not that atractive!

petit is neat! I prefer the bite size variety, hey but thats me, Im sure that Ted Bundy (married with children) would have it different.

Do any of you remember that scene in LA Story? "Sandy your breast feel weird, - oh thats because they are real"

"i have the whole world in my hands, i have the whole wide world in my hands"