23 y/o never been with a girl

Kurosaki

Just need some feedback/advice.

What would the girls think if they met a guy who had never really been with a girl.

I'm 23 and I'm still a virgin, and have never kissed a girl.

Would girls be freaked out by this, or think I'm just a big loser?

Everyone is different, if a chick leaves you because you are "Inexperienced", then she not good enough for you. I personally hate chicks grading you on your "experience".

Honestly, go out there and have fun. You never know unless you try.

What would the girls think if they met a guy who had never really been with a girl.

I met my first girlfriend when I was 23 (and still at 23, have dated two other girls). Never had kissed or had sex prior to meeting my first. Honestly, it is not an issue. Don't pull out the V-card on the first date, though. Have fun getting to know different girls and go at your own pace and say eff it to your lack of experience in the dating department. If a girl is turned off by your lack of experience, move on. You're 23, the perfect time to go out and meet people. I have more experience now than I did like 9 months ago. Hasn't stopped me from meeting women. You, my friend, can do the same. Girls/women rock.

I see where you guys are coming from. I guess it'd be something that came up later on in the relationship if at all.

But I'm worried about not knowing how to deal with situations while dating and stuff like that.

It's a learning process I guess

I see where you guys are coming from. I guess it'd be something that came up later on in the relationship if at all.

But I'm worried about not knowing how to deal with situations while dating and stuff like that.

It is for everyone. But, you'll learn fast.

It's not like there are any huge secrets to relationships. Be honest, be considerate, play nice.

I learned a long time ago....there is no procedure. Just feel it out as best you can, but your sound kind of nerdy so I'm sure you can find a book on the subject of dating.....i.e. "Dating for Dummies" same thing with sex. My 1st time going down on a girl, she said it couldn't have been my 1st time. RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH!!!

I learned a long time ago....there is no procedure. Just feel it out as best you can, but your sound kind of nerdy so I'm sure you can find a book on the subject of dating.....i.e. "Dating for Dummies" same thing with sex. My 1st time going down on a girl, she said it couldn't have been my 1st time. RESEARCH, RESEARCH, RESEARCH!!!

Hah. I did the same thing with kissing. Two words - YouTube (or one word, whatever). First time kissing a girl would have been a lot more awkward had it not been for some research on kissing tips.

I can tell you right now that depending on what you are looking for/where you are meeting the women -- they will care.

Women who are really into the partying/club/bar scene seem to completely avoid virgins. I have had a few ask me point blank if I was virgin before sex because they would not have sex with me if I was. Even ones who might be interested in a relationship in the future.

Of course if you avoid that scene I don't think it will be that big of a deal at all.

I think the main thing is don't advertise it. If you have been dating a girl and it comes to sex and you tell her, I don't think she will care.

If you tell her right off the bat though, I think you can lost some perceived value. What I mean is, she will think that maybe you haven't because no other girl wants you and so you aren't worth her time. Not that any of that actually matters if she likes you, but could create a bad first impression.

Dude, don't feel so bad. You are not alone. I'm in the same boat as you. I'm 32 and I never had a gf, still a virgin and I never kissed a girl yet.

Dude, don't feel so bad. You are not alone. I'm in the same boat as you. I'm 32 and I never had a gf, still a virgin and I never kissed a girl yet.

No offense. You two have huge age differences with the same lack of experience. I don't think it is a good way to compare the situations as if they are in the same boat.

No offense. You two have huge age differences with the same lack of experience. I don't think it is a good way to compare the situations as if they are in the same boat.

Huge age difference? I don't think so. A 9 year age gap is not a huge age difference. I don't even look 32 at all. A lot of people are surprised that I'm 32 and a lot of people think I'm in my early 20's. Having a 9 year age gap is not a huge difference at all. A lot of people today don't look their age.

Archived