If I meet one more weirdo! I am sick of drama!

Anotherday

Ah!!!!!!!!!!!! There is this guy I met through a friend - her roommate. I've known him about six months and am not on speaking terms with the friend any longer as I intervened on behalf of her alcohol problem with her family.

I made the mistake of getting to know her roommate and talked on the phone a dozen or so times, but I haven't seen him since November and don't want to! I did, however, ask him if he'd like to help me with a garage sale in a few weeks and I'll pay him for his services. It's a long and complicated story.

At any rate, yesterday he sends me pics of his family. At 4 p.m. he calls me to tell me he sent the pics and I got the feeling he was wondering why I hadn't responded. At any rate, I didn't pick up at 4 and he left this in a message.

This morning I wake up to an email that simply says "Time waits for no one" in the subject line and nothing else. This guy is 58 years old!!! Needless to say, I am perturbed and now want NOTHING to do with him. How do you interpret such an odd message like this? I am stumped. Moreover, how do I exit? He knows where I live. I am so sick of meeting men that have issues! Thanks in advance.

Just ignore him, or you could state firmly that you are feeling ever so slightly creeped out by his weird message and that you no longer want to have contact. End of. Its not your responsibility. If he comes by your house and you feel bothered by it, call the police.

Just ignore him, or you could state firmly that you are feeling ever so slightly creeped out by his weird message and that you no longer want to have contact. End of. Its not your responsibility. If he comes by your house and you feel bothered by it, call the police.

Thanks, I am really creeped out. He knows where I live and he has guns. Of course, everyone where I live has guns. Except me, of course, and I'm a single woman who lives alone in this crazy gun toting town.

I know it's not my responsibility. I just don't know why I cannot meet anyone normal!!!!! And I don't mean for a relationship. I just mean in general! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Move Town.

Sorry to be blunt. Are they really all weirdo's like that?

I would say just don't talk to them if you have an inkling they are weird.

Yes, this state in the USA has been in our news quite a lot lately and our President Obama is seeking to stop legislation recently passed here. Everyone has guns and people walk around with loaded weapons concealed without permits and it's LEGAL here. In fact, when he (our President) visited here on one of his visits people were actually outside the center where he spoke with guns strapped to their backs!! Again, perfectly legal here!

Anyway, I am sooooooooooooo sick of meeting strange people. I have been thinking about moving back to California where the people are at least NORMAL!

Maybe you should have been wary since he is the roommate of a friend who attracted drama (drinking problem, intervention) and quite frankly, like attracts like. If you are finding yourself in the path of what you call weirdos or overly dramatic individuals, chances are you are putting yourself in their paths. Try changing your own life so that you are meeting people that can be reasonable and responsible friends.

Archived