How do I know...?

terces

How do you know if a girl had an orgasm?

bc i was with this girl, and we were fooling around (mind you, she claims she has never had an orgasm, and doesnt know if she had one bc shes not sure what its supposed to feel like). ANYWAY... i bought this vibrating touch thing and she was reaallyy into it and breathing heavy and everything. then she got really wet, like sloshy sounds as the vibrator was still going. then when i started to eat her out she had a completely diff smell and taste to her! so do girls smell/taste different after they orgasm? is it possible before i was just tasting the vagina and this time she actually came?!

idk, sorry for all the questions...

^^^

Ditto to that. Ignore the noises and moans (both easy to fake)....if she tenses up, starts shaking and totally loses it...often followed by pouncing on you like a crazed woman and passionately returning the favour....then she wasn't faking

Uhh...she would know. It feels like god just threw a party in your vagina. No mistaking it.

lol, best way I have ever heard an orgasm expland (and the truth

Yeah the sounds you can fake. For me the back arches, body tenses, and legs clamp shut. Sure sign I'm in heaven.

She would know if she did. I use to not be able to reach one and was like 'well how the Heck am I going to know when I do?!' felt that first one and was like "Sweet Jesus!' and couldn't move for about 15 minutes afterward.

any tips on how to get my girl to even have an orgasm?! i've made girls orgasm before, but this one is so tough. she cant even have one when she masturbates...?

The most important thing is to not make her feel pressured to orgasm. I can't orgasm if I feel like I have to. Everyone wants to please their partner and when they can't, it makes them feel a little insecure. So don't make your gf feel like she's inadequate.

Go down on her and have her tell you what she likes. Don't rush it or she'll feel pressured. If she can't orgasm tell her that you like going down so it doesn't matter whether she orgasms or not.

Uhh...she would know. It feels like god just threw a party in your vagina. No mistaking it.

Hahahaha!

Yes, if she can't tell, then she didn't have one.

As for the signs, if I have a clitoral orgasm my body goes noticeably wild--bf can tell. If I have a vaginal orgasm I just get breathless and absorbed in it--my bf can't tell.

any tips on how to get my girl to even have an orgasm?! i've made girls orgasm before, but this one is so tough. she cant even have one when she masturbates...?

Methinks she needs to learn to have one when she masturbates. Once she learns what it feels like and what the signs are leading up to an orgasm, she can train her body to have more and more.

Archived