The Secret (How to succeed with women)

Theblueman123

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes, better to avoid savvy women.

I know people are going to take the piss out of all these comments and that's fine. You get two options. You either have a really good product or you have a really good sales pitch. In most cases the good product can sell itself. In the best case scenario you can work both. When your product sucks, you're left with nothing but how you present it. I don't expect people not in that situation to understand.

I know people are going to take the piss out of all these comments and that's fine. You get two options. You either have a really good product or you have a really good sales pitch. In most cases the good product can sell itself. In the best case scenario you can work both. When your product sucks, you're left with nothing but how you present it. I don't expect people not in that situation to understand.

I fully agree with you there.

So women like money and symmetry only then?

That's what they like the most. Why do you see so many rich ugly men with hot women? If you haven't got money you need to be decent looking.

You can be as confident as you like, but if you're ugly and fat, you're confidence will get you nowhere unless you also have a fat wallet.

Archived