The Secret (How to succeed with women)

Theblueman123

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually 90% agree with OP.Only the final part..dont say "ur really pretty"? I like guys saying that to me,always have always will.I wont accept a guy only cuz of this,but i certainly wont reject a guy cuz of this.

As for "Attractive women get tons of attention everyday" lol If u just "look" at us,how can we know ur interested? Hardly a guy ever comes to me and say hi so u dont need to stand out,just a friendly hi is enough.

No but you would rather have a boyfriend who will defend you and do things right? I mean a guy who takes charge sometimes and gets things done and isn't a pushover and let's other guys roll him over.

Well of course. Plenty of women are like that too. It has nothing to do with being a man.

I like how you edited the last part haha buy anyway im like super mature for my age and know what's up

I figured my "enough said" may have been a little harsh. I was 17 once too.

I realize that you are trying to figure out how the world works right now but just be careful about what doctrine you follow.

If you have a relationship with a girl that you are crazy about, why even waste your time with this stereotypical lion's lair stuff?

uh oh the women are taking it wrong lol. he means women dont want submissive dudes who will do whatever you want even if it means kissing your a$$ and compromising his own values.

wuss= submissive

Thats not true tho. I dont want a man who thinks he knows everything, and compromising is key in all serious relationships. Hello? I also think we all have to kiss a little ass in life. Just how it works.

No, we dont want weak minded...but neither do you men. Were human....we want to date 'REAL' people.

for max attraction, hot women hear "youre pretty" "youre hot" 24/7.

Not true.Put urself in the shoes..do u just go tell a girl "ur hot" after u see her and think she's hot? No ppl dont do that...unless in a club which is not within discussion.

Normally guys just look.And even u guys are friends u still wont constantly tell her "ur hot" right?cuz often it's not necessary.Like "how's ur day? oh ur hot" That's weird.

Thats not true tho. I dont want a man who thinks he knows everything, and compromising is key in all serious relationships. Hello? I also think we all have to kiss a little ass in life. Just how it works.

No, we dont want weak minded...but neither do you men. Were human....we want to date 'REAL' people.

i meant compromising values like self-respect, character, integrity, etc. not compromising where to go out for dinner, that is fine.

No but you would rather have a boyfriend who will defend you and do things right? I mean a guy who takes charge sometimes and gets things done and isn't a pushover and let's other guys roll him over.

Well, personally, I don't need a boyfriend to defend me. I happen to live in a pretty ritzy suburb, where the police have enough time to give out tickets for jaywalking, so I don't really feel worried about being attacked.

I would like a boyfriend who:

- is crazy about me

- is affectionate

- wants to spend time with me

- is interested in my opinions, points of view, and feelings

- plans fun things for us to do together, and is up for an adventure

- is open and honest and good at communicating with me, including sharing his feelings

- has a strong sense of self - good values, ambition, self-worth and confidence

- has interests that he is willing to share with me

- makes me a priority in his life and treats me respectfully

I probably wouldn't date someone who would primarily be described as a pushover, but I have no need for macho in my life, and just want a guy who's reasonably well-adjusted, not a protector. As long as I don't have to repeatedly assure him that really, he's not fat while he cries into a pint of Ben and Jerry's, we're fine.

My question is, why does everyone want to be a pickup artist these days? Those people know nothing more than how to get a woman into bed.

Face it, that's what men really want. Only the Alpha Male is able to spread the most offspring through the choicest mates. Wusses are doomed in the gene pool.

To keep from completely disregarding the OP, I believe that there is some evidence that there is no connection between the part of the brain where women logically list what they want in a man and what in reality actually turns them on. That is one reason why you see all these women say they want good guys, but end up with the bad ones.

Also, there are social pressures for women when they are answering the question as well. I.e. It sounds better to say you want a good guy, rather than a bad guy, regardless of whether that is what you actually want.

To keep from completely disregarding the OP, I believe that there is some evidence that there is no connection between the part of the brain where women logically list what they want in a man and what in reality actually turns them on. That is one reason why you see all these women say they want good guys, but end up with the bad ones.

Also, there are social pressures for women when they are answering the question as well. I.e. It sounds better to say you want a good guy, rather than a bad guy, regardless of whether that is what you actually want.

Exactly. That is why I mentioned in a thread a day or two ago that you can't take women's dating advice seriously. They do have good intentions, but they can say one thing and do the exact opposite.

Those are people that just like drama. There are plenty of men out there that like drama too.

My guy is completely nice.

Exactly. That is why I mentioned in a thread a day or two ago that you can't take women's dating advice seriously. They do have good intentions, but they can say one thing and do the exact opposite.

I'm not saying to completely disregard their advice, I just tend to notice that a good bit of the dating advice here for men, from women doesn't exactly correlate with my own real life experiences.

Some do though.

I do think that a lot of women have an idea in their head of a "perfect" man due to various social pressures that does not line up what will actually satisfy them (and I don't mean sex, mind out of the gutter guys

I'm not saying to completely disregard their advice, I just tend to notice that a good bit of the dating advice here for men, from women doesn't exactly correlate with my own real life experiences.

Some do though.

I do think that a lot of women have an idea in their head of a "perfect" man due to various social pressures that does not line up what will actually satisfy them (and I don't mean sex, mind out of the gutter guys

Any man with a decent amount of experience will say not to take a woman's dating advice seriously. I've seen a few women even that say not to take dating advice from a woman.

Hold on. I think people are being entirely too hard on the boy.

He's growing up. He's learning. He's figuring it all out. He's fitting the blocks together. He's reaching new developmental milestones. He's proud of these steps. He's showing us what he has learned so far (as per his world).

And he's in love.

And just reaching his sexual prime.

And modern language (employed by both sexes -- i.e., "wuss") + maximal lifetime testosterone output = this post.

It can't be helped. Nor stopped.

Nor ameliorated.

There's one thing I take great exception to in this OP, though: you said that awkwardness is a total turnoff. NEGATIVE. I find awkwardness (as long as it's balanced with sense of humor and intelligence) absolutely disarmingly endearing.

I think that's true for men too. People don't know what they want. Or they don't know what they need, more like it.

I have come to terms with the fact that I don't have a type. I either like a guy or I don't. There is no rhyme or reason in why I like a guy. All of my exes have been so different that it wouldn't be doing them justice to ring them into a group. They are on completely different ends of the personality spectrum.

I think that's true for men too. People don't know what they want. Or they don't know what they need, more like it.

I have come to terms with the fact that I don't have a type. I either like a guy or I don't. There is no rhyme or reason in why I like a guy. All of my exes have been so different that it wouldn't be doing them justice to ring them into a group. They are on completely different ends of the personality spectrum.

I didn't say that wasn't true, just wasn't the topic at hand.

I do think it is a bit different, since men are less likely to have ideas in their head of what they are looking for exactly, whereas I believe a lot of women do. For instance: if you ask a woman kind of guy she wants, she'll likely rattle off a 10 page long list. Ask a guy and he wont know. (I'm generalizing, this is not always true.)

Ask me what kind of women I like, I maybe could give you a basic idea, but in the end I'll tell you that I wont know until I see it.

I didn't say that wasn't true, just wasn't the topic at hand.

I do think it is a bit different, since men are less likely to have ideas in their head of what they are looking for exactly, whereas I believe a lot of women do. For instance: if you ask a woman kind of guy she wants, she'll likely rattle off a 10 page long list. Ask a guy and he wont know. (I'm generalizing, this is not always true.)

Ask me what kind of women I like, I maybe could give you a basic idea, but in the end I'll tell you that I wont know until I see it.

I'm sort of like that. I have really basic stuff like 'honest', 'loyal, 'good at sex' but it's all just fundamental and vague descriptions.

I think it's sort of unhealthy to peg yourself into a type and damn all else who isn't fitting your description...Really limiting yourself.

Archived