The Secret (How to succeed with women)

Theblueman123

Women are people. Not Gods, not mythical creatures, but everyday ordinary people. Sure, they come in many shapes and sizes, but they have one key thing. They innately know who a man is(usually). Haha, but anyway, I see time and time again people posting about their failures in courting a woman, and how they attribute it to external stimuli.

**Skip to end if you want to hear the summary only. I strongly encourage that you read it all though.**

Now, think about why you sometimes fail with women. What do you think of...

1) I had a bad day and looked bad

2) The setting wasn't right

3) She probably wasn't happy

etc...

The thing here is that THIS IS ALL EXTERNAL. The key to victory lies in the INTERNAL. Every man has an inner wuss, and we need to conquer it. Get over your sad pitiful self, and be a confident winner. The change happens inside.

Now, how to act. The key thing here is to know HOW TO ATTRACT A WOMAN. See, women aren't looking for some god-like hercules, but someone who has got it together. They want stability, sanity, strength, and honor(et. al). What do I mean by this? Women don't want a man who acts like them. They want a MAN.

Now, you can work on being a man or whatever on your own, but I'll give you the key to talking to women now.

1) BE COCKY AND FUNNY

I said cocky and funny, not arrogant and jerkish. Be fun and have a degree of control around your environment. Make your movements fluid, and just be a fun guy. Practice saying stuff like: "Hey stop staring at me!" or "I know you really want to talk to me, so I'll oblige you."

These responses aren't typical, and generally will get the woman interested. The key thing to remember here is to NOT BE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. Attractive women get tons of attention everyday by average guys, so you want to put yourself in a different category. You do that instantly by creating attraction.

Also not that this isn't manipulating women by showing them with expensive gifts or guilting them, but becoming attractive to them. In order to succeed you must change yourself.

2) DONT BE A WOMAN

Women don't like wussy behavior, and actually run from it. Have you heard of the phrase "I already have a pus*** and I don't need another one?" Well it applies here. Women want a MAN who is CONFIDENT and SECURE. Another key thing to note here is to be in control of the situation, and make sure to be funny and confident at all times. Awkwardness is NOT ATTRACTIVE.

Summation: How to win

1) Be cocky + funny

2) Dont be a girl

3) Change yourself and be in control, dont let yourself be controlled

Last but not least...

4) Treat women right, always

Last but not least...

5) DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES ACT LIKE A WUSSY AND SAY STUPID AVERAGE THINGS LIKE "You're pretty" and "You know what...I like you". You will be denied, I promise you.

Oh, and subscribe to the David DeAngelo Newsletter. (It's Free)

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see what is wrong with #5: "DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES ACT LIKE A WUSSY AND SAY STUPID AVERAGE THINGS LIKE "You're pretty" and "You know what...I like you". You will be denied, I promise you."

I have said exactly both those things and have no problem getting women.

I wouldn't make those the first thing you say to a girl, but I definitely think there is a time and place for it.

The secret to getting women is simple...be yourself. If women don't like you for who you are, then look at who you are and what you can change for the better.

Superficial pick-ups and insincerity fails over time, usually horribly

Sounds like we have a winner. First dude here to ever post the gospel..

You say 'They want stability, sanity, strength, and honor(et. al). What do I mean by this? Women don't want a man who acts like them. They want a MAN.'

Youre saying were unstable, insane, weak, and lack honor?

for max attraction, hot women hear "youre pretty" "youre hot" 24/7. the 10's want something diff. a real man who believes he's on her level and challenges her instead of worshiping her.

you can still be yourself and do this.

Okay, telling a woman she's hot is kind of cheesy. I'd be turned off if a man I barely knew called me 'hot' or 'sexy'.

The best thing is to compliment my interests or ideas. Such as my taste in music or calling my beliefs well thought out.

1) BE COCKY AND FUNNY

I said cocky and funny, not arrogant and jerkish. Be fun and have a degree of control around your environment. Make your movements fluid, and just be a fun guy. Practice saying stuff like: "Hey stop staring at me!" or "I know you really want to talk to me, so I'll oblige you."

Are you serious? If a guy ever said that to me I'd quickly let him know that I want nothing to do with him.

2) DONT BE A WOMAN

Women don't like wussy behavior, and actually run from it. Have you heard of the phrase "I already have a pus*** and I don't need another one?" Well it applies here. Women want a MAN who is CONFIDENT and SECURE. Another key thing to note here is to be in control of the situation, and make sure to be funny and confident at all times. Awkwardness is NOT ATTRACTIVE.

I think it's offensive that you associate being a 'wuss' with being female. There are plenty of strong and confident women out there.

I have The Game and The Pickup artist on my bedside table.

They've changed my life.

LOL Dako. Best sense of humor on ENA.

So women want stability, strength, sanity, honor, someone confident and secure ... not another "wuss" like themselves? Hmm. So women are not stable, strong, sane confident and secure? Guess not.

Nothing sexy like a man who's afraid of acting like a WOMAN. After all, we are the weaker sex ... gross! I do look for a man who's "not a wuss" like I am.

I'm sorry - while I agree that confidence and assertiveness and a good sense of humor are attractive, and that insecurity is not - I find your generalizations about women and "wusses" sexist and fairly repulsive. I am plenty strong enough that I would be happy to date a sensitive and caring man without finding him feminine.

The Secret (How to succeed with women)

Women are people. Not Gods, not mythical creatures, but everyday ordinary people. Sure, they come in many shapes and sizes, but they have one key thing. They innately know who a man is(usually).

To the OP, aren't you 17 years-old?

Okay, telling a woman she's hot is kind of cheesy. I'd be turned off if a man I barely knew called me 'hot' or 'sexy'.

The best thing is to compliment my interests or ideas. Such as my taste in music or calling my beliefs well thought out.

kool, nice perspective

To the OP, aren't you 17 years-old?

Enough said.

Lol.

Yeah I think picking up women is a bit different outside of highschool. All you have to do there is get a Justin Bieber hair cut and not pay attention during class.

You're not saying anything that hasn't already been stated before, a million times.

The question I have is...how does one become confident? Become cocky? Yes, sure, I have a cocky humor side (I grew up being a prankster, and every now and then I'll come out with a one-liner that gets everyone cracking up, usually based on the situation I'm in at the time.) The issue is, is it enough to be cracking one-liners that are funny every now and then, or do you have to be constantly 'on' when it comes to humor? Because I'm not a Robin Williams or Jim Carrey; I can't keep on cracking joke after joke. Sooner or later, someone will tell me to shut up.

And as far as being a wussy, I've had more girls smiling and flirting with me when I'm actually 'nice' to them, rather than when I'm in one of my bad moods. If a girl is pretty, and I tell her so, usually she's flattered (unless she's got her head completely stuck up her arse.)

Like I've said before, my problem isn't not attracting women. It's getting up the courage to do something about it. Just recently, the girl I was crushing on was sending me clear signals that she liked me back. What did I do? Ignored her, pretended I didn't like her, and acted nervous around her. She lost interest, and stopped sending me signals.

What guys like me need is not a pickup guide, we need a survival guide. A way to combat all the negative thoughts we have when around an attractive girl.

uh oh the women are taking it wrong lol. he means women dont want submissive dudes who will do whatever you want even if it means kissing your a$$ and compromising his own values.

wuss= submissive

No, we aren't taking it wrong. He clearly said that women want a guy who is a real MAN and that women don't want another p**** since we already have one. First of all, I like vagina. There's nothing wrong with having one. Secondly, having a vagina does not make me a wuss.

uh oh the women are taking it wrong lol. he means women dont want submissive dudes who will do whatever you want even if it means kissing your a$$ and compromising his own values.

wuss= submissive

I do believe the word wuss comes from a certain part of female anatomy - so yeah, using that term is sort of offensive to those of us who don't equate being a woman with being submissive.

No, we aren't taking it wrong. He clearly said that women want a guy who is a real MAN and that women don't want another p**** since we already have one. First of all, I like vagina. There's nothing wrong with having one. Secondly, having a vagina does not make me a wuss.

No but you would rather have a boyfriend who will defend you and do things right? I mean a guy who takes charge sometimes and gets things done and isn't a pushover and let's other guys roll him over.

Archived