Ya, my girlfriend is going to the movies with her ex boyfriend shes like "he doesnt like me blah blah blah"... I think i pissed her off so shes going cause she knows itll piss me off but thats just to much for me, if she goes should I break up with her? What should I do ? I don't know..

Hmmm...if my boyfriend went to a movie with an ex, without inviting me and doing so even though he knew it would really upset me...yeah, I'd break up with him. But don't worry, most people don't do mean things like that to their partners, so you'll find a much better girlfriend. And hopefully, your current one will learn that thoughtless, disrespectful treatment of her boyfriends has consequences!

I think you should tell her that it would really hurt & bother you if she went. I don't see why she needs to go. So what if her ex doesn't like her anymore? She needs to move on from him, especially if she has you. Hopefully she will realize how this is making you feel. If she keeps doing this with her ex, I don't know if you should stay with her. It seems as though she hasn't gotten over him yet, so maybe you should have her take a break from you until she gets over him.