Hi. Im 24 yrs old have been a bit confused at times about my sexuality. I have been with girls, but know i want to be with a guy. I have been talking to one as well, but he lives on the other side of the country so thats out for now, but he really has gotten me to consider life with another male. I used to think i could only like them in a sexually way, but i think the emotional side works for me as well with males.

But anyway I just want this guy to be here with me. Also i have never done anything with a guy and but now want to. I am attractive and most people wonder why i am still single, so i think i shouldnt have a really hard time, and i read other posts about guys hooking up with guys who say they are straight, and that arent even looking for sex. So why cant i get the time of day. I really wanna find someone, but it hasnt come my way.

Where and what do i do to meet guys. I just wanna meet a cute, possibly slightly younger, shorter, cute, bttm lol , guy. Where are they.....im not into bars or clubs really.

Hey, I've just met the man of my dreams, at the lgbt society here at uni... Good luck mate

There is the first meeting of the year for the glbt society at my uni this thursday evening, but I'm dubious whether I should go or not. In part this is because I manned up enough to go to one last year, and there were only like 6 people there, and they were all cliquey and they sat around and watched transamerica and it was just weird. I've seen a picture from their first meeting last year where there were over 100 people, so I'm not sure...

Also, my #1 fear is walking into a room and not knowing anyone, which will happen.

There is the first meeting of the year for the glbt society at my uni this thursday evening, but I'm dubious whether I should go or not. In part this is because I manned up enough to go to one last year, and there were only like 6 people there, and they were all cliquey and they sat around and watched transamerica and it was just weird. I've seen a picture from their first meeting last year where there were over 100 people, so I'm not sure...

Also, my #1 fear is walking into a room and not knowing anyone, which will happen.

I would say try to go a few more times, things can sometimes be a little awkward at first, glbt meetings are no different. I think that when you go a few more times you are showing them that you are willing to make more of an effort to be social.

In their mind they're probably thinking well in all likely hood he won't be back so why should I make this effort to get to know this new person. Not a good way to run a group but it is human nature.

Well, if I reasoned like you, I wouldn't have a boyfriend today. Basically, except for him and a few girls, everyone else just talks about gross stuff all the time. I hate it, but then, he's nothing like it, and he's just purrrfect

Archived