I haven't kissed my girlfriend, its not that I don't want to or are to shy or anything I just haven't I dunno just haven't I don't think its that big a deal.. However, I think she is getting like frustrated because im not very aggressive.. I think she thinks I am like shy and innocent which isn't the case im just I don't know I just don't care about kissing her or anything.. She is really physically attracted to me, but I think my personality doesn't exactly meet her standards..

Do some women take physical contact seriously?

I think I will be more aggresive around her now, I have no problem with it I just didn't care.. I just don't want her to be like anxious or like I don't know angry with me for going slow..

Physical contact feels good, it is a reassurance. I personally try to touch my GF frequently, nothing provocative just casual touching suffices usually, its just to let her know i'm thinking about her. When she touches you, how do you feel? Would you want to return that feeling to her?

Take it from a woman who loves to kiss.....to me it's the most romantic, personal thing a guy can do. Kissing is a way to express exactly how you feel without having to say anything...perfect for those guys who don't like talking verbally about their feelings. If you feel as if she wants to kiss and you feel you want to, just wait until the right moment to go in there. Don't make the first kiss in a public place or in front of anyone. Let her know that you enjoy her company, without anyone else, and when the moment feels right (you'll know it), slowly lean over to kiss her. Slowly, because you want to give her the chance to avoid the kiss if she isn't ready. But when you do kiss her, be sure to portray your feelings through the type of kiss. Feel really deeply about this girl? Make sure the kiss is slow, serious, sensual. Feel physically/sexually attracted to her? Kiss her passionately, furiously, anxiously. Unsure of how you feel? Make the kiss tentative, innocent. And when you kiss her to portray your feelings, be sure to pay attention to how she kisses you. If she kisses you the way you feel about her, then you're good to go. If you kiss her like you're unsure, and she kisses you like she's head-over-heels in love, you should rethink the whole thing. Anyway, hope this helped. Get in touch if you want to ask anything else.

• 3 weeks later...

I think to most women it means alot...it means alot to me

Women love to be snuggled and kissed and cuddled..... in every normal relation ship there is some of that....not saying your relationship is abnormal...but it would deffinitly get you guys closer...its just me, but if i was your girlfriend and we werent close and you didnt kiss me sometimes i wouldnt be with you for long. Plus, its another reason why girls cheat. They arnt being satisfied.

Like you said, your not scared and its not like you dont want to.....GO FOR IT..its alot of fun

If you need any further advice just post me...