I Broke NC. Here's Our Conversation.

Me: Hey.

Him: Hey

Me: It's Jamie. I decided I want to forgive you.

Him: I know it's you, I still has your number saved. And thank you...

Me: Your welcome. Thanks for not biting my head off haha.

Him: Not a problem. I'm sorry for all the hurt I caused you.

Me: It's okay... I was no angel either and I'm sorry as well.

Him: It's okay, I forgive you too.

Me: Thank you.

I finally feel at peace at long last.

Ok.. now don't go telling him that he is gonna regret losing you, and like all sorts of stuff like that. Just leave it like this... cuz... man... I did some very dumb crap this week lol.. trust me.. leave it like this.

And good that you feel fine now

Ok.. now don't go telling him that he is gonna regret losing you, and like all sorts of stuff like that. Just leave it like this... cuz... man... I did some very dumb crap this week lol.. trust me.. leave it like this.

And good that you feel fine now

Nah.

I'm fine. Nothing else is needed to be said anymore. I'm finally free from the chains of the pain and the past. I'm happy I got the courage to finally do this... And trust me when I said I needed to do this for ME, not for him.

Whatever dumb crap you made, I'm sure you'll be forgiven in due time.

I hope everyone reads this and learns something. I've been through a LOT thanks to this guy but at least now I have the strength to forgive and put it all behind me.

Now I can start my life again like normal. No more pain. No more anger. No more hate. No more anything.

Ever again.

Jamie, forgiveness doesn't necessitate letting the other person know you forgive them, but I hope you truly have found peace in this and that this isn't the beginning of another rollercoaster for you. I worry about you sometimes, is all.

Seymore, I haven't told him that I want him as a friend or a lover or any of that. We both apologized, forgave each other, and the conversation ends. I have found peace and I doubt I'll ever hear from him again, not until maybe a long time, if ever.

But for the first time, I'm perfectly fine with never hearing from him again. Sure, there's a tinge of sadness in my heart at how "final" it now looks... But I never felt more happy and more at peace than now.

Seymore, I haven't told him that I want him as a friend or a lover or any of that. We both apologized, forgave each other, and the conversation ends. I have found peace and I doubt I'll ever hear from him again, not until maybe a long time, if ever.

But for the first time, I'm perfectly fine with never hearing from him again. Sure, there's a tinge of sadness in my heart at how "final" it now looks... But I never felt more happy and more at peace than now.

You haven't told HIM. Now he's under the impression that he's got a clean slate and everything's all good, and what happens if he starts sweet-talking you again?

You haven't told HIM. Now he's under the impression that he's got a clean slate and everything's all good, and what happens if he starts sweet-talking you again?

He won't. I won't let him. I won't let me be suckered in again... I'm basically done. Sure, I'll think of him, smile of the memories we used to share... But in under no circumstances do I even want to include him in my life even as a friend anymore.

We can be civil and that's perfectly fine by me. I mean... If he really wanted to "sweet talk" me again, don't you think he wouldn't have done this by now that I texted him?

Jaime,

I think when you do what feels comfortable, it's a good thing for you. If you can look back on the conversation two days, two weeks, two months from now without regretting that conversation, then it was a good conversation indeed.

I don't and won't regret this. I'm free now and I'm happy.

We can be civil and that's perfectly fine by me. I mean... If he really wanted to "sweet talk" me again, don't you think he wouldn't have done this by now that I texted him?

Not necessarily. He probably has a girlfriend. Wait until he's lonely and has been single for a while...I guarantee one of his first go-tos will be "that ex who reached out to him last".

Not necessarily. He probably has a girlfriend. Wait until he's lonely and has been single for a while...I guarantee one of his first go-tos will be "that ex who reached out to him last".

There's a good chance he probably does have a girlfriend and that's fine by me. Again, I won't be suckered in by him, not tomorrow, next week, next month, etc.

I did this to help myself, not to get him back.

Are you under the impression that Vertigo forgiving her well.....lets face it horrible ex means she is letting him know that he is over all the pain and suffering he put her through and one day will want him back and even start something on a some what intimate level?

Are you under the impression that Vertigo forgiving her well.....lets face it horrible ex means she is letting him know that he is over all the pain and suffering he put her through and one day will want him back and even start something on a some what intimate level?

no, i'm under the impression that a jerk like him would take any opportunity to take advantage of her, and his interpretation of her forgiveness may be different than she'd meant it to be. As a result, he might come knocking, and if he does, I sure hope she's prepared to deal with it. I can understand she feels on top of the world now, and not to pull her down, but lets be honest - she tore down the communication barrier. I know she's got the short term in mind, and call me a cynic, but the long term is what matters.

Good for you, girl!

I just got a text from my ex (on off on off on off ad nauseum) who I haven't heard from in a year. I see him all the time but we don't talk except for the occasional hello. I am now in the head space where I am not blinded simply by his presence, so if he just wants to get laid it ain't gonna happen.

Hope you stay strong! Glad you're at peace.

no, i'm under the impression that a jerk like him would take any opportunity to take advantage of her, and his interpretation of her forgiveness may be different than she'd meant it to be. As a result, he might come knocking, and if he does, I sure hope she's prepared to deal with it. I can understand she feels on top of the world now, and not to pull her down, but lets be honest - she tore down the communication barrier. I know she's got the short term in mind, and call me a cynic, but the long term is what matters.

Even if he comes a-knocking, I won't open the door. I'll simply ignore it, or at least politely decline his offer for friendship or anything of that sort of nature. I am much smarter now than I have back then.

This is not for a short-term high. This is forever, this is for me, so that I can truly let go this time.

If he does, I am sure Vertigo has her mind set on not being manipulated by him ever again.

Yep, exactly my thoughts.

Good for you, girl!

I just got a text from my ex (on off on off on off ad nauseum) who I haven't heard from in a year. I see him all the time but we don't talk except for the occasional hello. I am now in the head space where I am not blinded simply by his presence, so if he just wants to get laid it ain't gonna happen.

Hope you stay strong! Glad you're at peace.

Thank you and I'm glad you found your peace as well!

Archived