Told my friend i have feelings for him!

tulipsfav

Well what can i say, i told my friend that i have feelings for him. really not sure if i have done the right thing! It is totally going to change things between the two of us. Why didnt i just keep my feelings to myself!Has anyone got any advice? Has anyone any experience in this department?

I think you did the right thing. It had to come out sooner or later. Its better than torturing yourself over what could have been. Whether he responds positively or not, at least you will know where you stand with him. Its a win win situation. If he doesnt want a relationship at least you can still keep him as a friend.

By the way was this in person or in writing? Are you still waiting for his response?

He said that we could get together and talk about it, but to be honest i now want to distance myself from him as i cannot face rejection.

I can imagine... However you need to brave it out and see it through as you might confuse him if you distance yourself.

I have a feeling you were hoping for an instant positive answer. There is also a possibility that he didnt give you that because he thinks its too important an issue to be discussed over the phone. Anyway, expect anything. No point chickening out now.

All the best.

Archived