Needed some time away...

Aviatormy

Hello everyone on Enotalone. Some of you may remember me, some may not.

Just wanted to see if this is still a website that I will enjoy after I took some time off from here to set my life straight.

I went through just about everything imaginable during this time away and I want you all to know that I feel like a new person!

I left this site due to getting suspended because I got into a dispute with a moderator. Looking back, it was stupid. On both of our parts.

After I departed I started to struggle with a pain killer addiction, I went through quite a few women as if they were toilet paper, I distanced myself from my family and friends and was just a wreck overall.

I have been feeling great as of recently though. Stopped taking my pain meds because I found out that they do more harm than good, I have been in a relationship for over 6 months with someone that can not only love me on the same level that I love them but who can fight with me perfect! and I have run into a lot more money that I have been sitting on this whole time because I was just too darn lazy! ha ha.

So needless to say, I feel great and I want to let EVERYONE out there know that they too can change their "deck of cards" and take life by the tail

Archived