She was REALLLY wet... REALLY... why?

Baldey

First of all, i was very very happy to discover the pool of wetness as big as her butt on my sheets. It was very satisfying in a strange way. I discovered it after having sex in the missionary position, for longer then usual since typically we will go into other positions, but i was just too into it this time to do that. She also came a lot more then usual in this position tonight, and that made me go harder and faster every time she did till i finally came too. and when i pulled out the towel to clean up i saw how wet it was under her. So i dont know when it happen. But i do remember feeling the slipperiness change from smooth gliding to water-like half slipping half gliding for a short time, and i didn't think much of it at the time, and im still not sure about that.

Now ive heard of squirting... But i thought i had to finger her gspot to get that to happen. My hand's fallen off multiple times doing that while hitting the clit, and shes never made the slightest wet spot, though she loves it when i do that and always asks me after sex. Which kinda makes me feel like i didnt do my job, tho id never tell her that. Specially not after tonight when i know i did . anyway im sidetracking, so what happen? she was very imberased about it, and thats the only reason im asking here. I need some answers form experienced people, so i can pass them on to her. I reassured her maaany times how proud i was of her and how sexy i thought it was, though she just thought i sounded suspicious saying to so much .

If you're hitting her in the right places then it's entirely possible she just squirted all girls are different after all so perhaps your penis is hitting a spot or rubbing a place that your fingers weren't.

Or perhaps in that position she found it easier to relax and let it happen. I couldn't do it at all until I met my bf and he was very patient about me being tense... but once it happens, I think it's easier for it to happen again

Sorry, i didnt think u gusy would think of sweat, my post wasnt entirely acurate. No, actually it was in kinda an oval shape stretching out about a foot from her vagina, and continuing under her butt. Sorry i didnt mention that detail earlier. i highly doubt it was sweat, we didnt stay in that position THAT much longer. And ive never seen sweat like that before, not even a slight wet spot. I mean it was pritty drenched.

Also, she was worried it might be pee. thats why she was so embaraced about it. Though it doesn't smell like anything, and i read somewhere you cant pee when you are sexually aroused...

She came harder than usual, thats all that was.Its a very good thing. Sometimes certain girls ejaculate ( squirt ) when they come. And why would you feel bad if she asks for something after intercourse? Sex continues right up until you guys stop touching each other. 1) a lot of women don't climax at all thru intercourse 2) me personally I like being touched, stroked well after I climaxed, while we're cuddling etc. I may have a prob tho . Don't take it personally if your girl tell you what she likes. Learning and being open makes it all fun.

The exact same thing happened to us once or twice! When we were done the bed was soaked in the same way you describe! I did kind of feel it happening as it was, but never thought it was THAT much, neither did he. I was also embarrassed because it was SO much (and it had never ever happened before) that I thought it was pee too. But it wasn't. I don't know if that could be called 'squirting' though. It definitely wasn't sweat.

theres been much debate on what it is exactly. Not enough scientific studies have been done on it, mainly just how similar the ejaculate is to urine. Its similar, but so are a lot of things. Female ejaculate is almost the exact chemical composition as male, cept theres no sperm. Its the fluid your prostate generates. So ive read anyway... Did you know that feminists actually protest these studies? they think that it makes them look like just an alteration of the male template... If they were a little more secure about themselves they could view males as an altered template of females but nooo....

If you stimulate the gspot just right it comes out. And it feels like you just pee'd, tho usually accompanied with a strong orgasm but not always.

It was more than likely just her having came so much from you hitting the right spot. I know, from experience, that with certain men or just positions I come way more and harder then with others.

I also wanted to ask if you came in her, not that im condoning unprotected sex or anything but my ex used to do that to me and I realized that a lot of the time it wasnt just my access come but his as well releasing from me and making a bigger wet spot.

Hope that helps!

theres been much debate on what it is exactly. Not enough scientific studies have been done on it, mainly just how similar the ejaculate is to urine. Its similar, but so are a lot of things. Female ejaculate is almost the exact chemical composition as male, cept theres no sperm. Its the fluid your prostate generates. So ive read anyway... Did you know that feminists actually protest these studies? they think that it makes them look like just an alteration of the male template... If they were a little more secure about themselves they could view males as an altered template of females but nooo....

If you stimulate the gspot just right it comes out. And it feels like you just pee'd, tho usually accompanied with a strong orgasm but not always.

women don't have prostates...

but we do have something called a Skene's Gland...which I guess is kind of like the prostate gland in men...

sorry...just sayin'

• 10 months later...
Sorry, i didnt think u gusy would think of sweat, my post wasnt entirely acurate. No, actually it was in kinda an oval shape stretching out about a foot from her vagina, and continuing under her butt. Sorry i didnt mention that detail earlier. i highly doubt it was sweat, we didnt stay in that position THAT much longer. And ive never seen sweat like that before, not even a slight wet spot. I mean it was pritty drenched.

Also, she was worried it might be pee. thats why she was so embaraced about it. Though it doesn't smell like anything, and i read somewhere you cant pee when you are sexually aroused...

If she had an orgasm then it cannot have been pee, but squirt.

• 2 weeks later...

My ex squirted once when she came during oral. I had never heard of it and at the time thought she had peed on my face, which was a turn-off. i realize now, what it was.

My gf hasn't done it and says she can't. I'm still working on that though.

Just within the last few years, after she was divorced, she discovered climaxing via masturbation. She has found that I can make her climax using my fingers, usually after we have intercourse. I'm very happy to do it for her, since it makes for great afterglow. She once told her friends that if a guy could get her to climax she would never let him go. Now she tells them I won't be going anywhere any time soon.

Archived