"mini me" question for the ladies....

skydiver00

The girl Ive seen now a few times, we are quite flirty,touchy, hugging/holding you know when together. Ive been in this close contact previously with girls but never found myself w/this type of constant reaction.

Theres something about her touch of any kind that simply just sets mini me off. While I certainly im happy about the reaction, given that we havent been physical in that regard(only a few dates) yet makes it a bit embarrassing for me I guess. I mean i want to be able to hold/hug her w/out mini me poking her, least not til things are a bit further along.. We were at a show few nights ago and I wanted to be able to hold her tighter in front of me, but kinda worked her off center slightly to avoid awkwardness ...There's no visual issues im concerned with, just how it might make her feel if she has/does indeed feel it during an embrace...

Thoughts? Do I not let it bother me and just hold her and if she feels it so what she'll know im enjoying her? I guess that it would be kind of a compliment really wouldnt it be?

It's a complete compliment.

If you want to not have it "get in the way' when you're doing platonic things, try working on tucking it better.

I don't know how my boyfriend does it but I can never tell when he has an erection and he's bigger than average. He says he was really embarrassed about it as a teenager and learned how to hide it very well. Just practice and see what works?

That makes me feel better... I think it was just that we havent really crossed that "barrier" yet that had me feeling it was wrong or too much(my mind works weird sometimes I swear!!!), but I dont think she'd be the type of girl to be offended by it, honestly prolly just the opposite..Gawd she's such a cutie!...

I thought I had some good "tucking" moves but I think i might want to freshen up my skills...Thanks you 2!!!

If she likes you, im sure she wont mind! She might even find it flattering.

My boyfriend and mines 2nd date he had that happened to him when we kissed. I could tell he was a little embrassed. he hadn't dated for 2 years either!! poor thing. It did not bother me one bit. But thats because i liked him.

Another guy cornered me and kissed me, got closer and i unfortuantly had felt that against me. eek. few minus later i was outta there.

I feel it depends on what level of intimacy you guys are at. That's just me though.

If I had only been flirting, touchy, etc with a guy I'd be shy if he had an errection while pressed against me. Now if we've gotten past kissing, making out, etc and had been sexual I'd be less surprised and more flattered. That's just me though.

Archived