Countdown till you see you SO.

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 months if I have enough money to spend responsibly (school break), and if that doesnt happen, It'll be almost 6 months. I'll be going to see her and her family at this 10k Run they go to every year. Hopefully get to stay a week. Unfortunately, visit with family means that sex will be harder to get ahold of...We'll find a way hehe

I wish I had a set date!

mine just left a couple of days ago and live 9000miles away!!!!!!

about 5 months before i live with him for a month and then it be 4 months before he comes back to stay for a couple of months

unknown and Dusk till down..its so great to see you guys are making it work..have to admit i have doubts about doing LD

Any tips?

I wish I had a set date!

about 5 months before i live with him for a month and then it be 4 months before he comes back to stay for a couple of months

unknown and Dusk till down..its so great to see you guys are making it work..have to admit i have doubts about doing LD

Any tips?

If you truly love someone, you will make it work. There are going to be times when you miss the other person so much it feels like your heart has literally been ripped from your chest, but enduring that pain is worth it when you've found the love of your life.

I wish I had a set date!

Any tips?

Right now I am struggling through if I am honest, it's been 2.5 years and it's getting old...You really need trust that is the main thing and it's something I don't have a lot of.

You need to always make time for each other, set date nights web cam keep the closeness as much as possible and figure out when you can end the distance forever. I don't believe in having a ldr if there won't be an end...eventually.

I've had a really hard time today. I think it's because I'm really sick and the last time I was sick, he took such wonderful care of me. I miss him so much. I need to know a date. 3 weeks or so, he'll be going to get his visa from the Embassy, then working on booking his flight....ugh. I can't handle it. I'm so lonely.

I also think regular contact is a huge thing that keeps us going, so unless there are reasons stopping you I'd say make sure you contact eachother somehow daily even if it's just a text message on the especially busy days.

Also trust, you really have to trust eachother.

we do talk daily..we talk more than any other boyfriend I've had that lived in the same city and we do trust eachother..Neither of us would have gone through with this if we werent 100% committed to it

Right now I am struggling through if I am honest, it's been 2.5 years and it's getting old...You really need trust that is the main thing and it's something I don't have a lot of.

You need to always make time for each other, set date nights web cam keep the closeness as much as possible and figure out when you can end the distance forever. I don't believe in having a ldr if there won't be an end...eventually.

I hope it ends soon for you! that is a long time! with us itd be 3 years worst case scenario 3.5years..meanwhile we be living 4 months a year together..and I might be able to live with him for 6 months-1 year in between as well..all depends on my university.

I hope it ends soon for you! that is a long time! with us itd be 3 years worst case scenario 3.5years..meanwhile we be living 4 months a year together..and I might be able to live with him for 6 months-1 year in between as well..all depends on my university.

Once he finishes national service in 1.5 years approx we will be applying for visas to end the distance....it's pretty bad that he can't get a passport until then even to come visit me, but I would travel the globe just for him, and this will be my 3rd time visiting Iran.

Once he finishes national service in 1.5 years approx we will be applying for visas to end the distance....it's pretty bad that he can't get a passport until then even to come visit me, but I would travel the globe just for him, and this will be my 3rd time visiting Iran.

Since the visas take so long to process and you know he'll be finishing in 1.5 years, can you not apply for the visas earlier so that they can be all approved by the time he gets out and he can go to you straight away?

My boyfriend might be getting an apartment in a couple of months. It's amazing, because when I finish university he said that I can go there with him anytime I want, permanently even! It means that we could end the distance within a year, it all depends on my situation really.

And yes I have looked up on the implications of moving abroad, luckily we are both EU countries, and I found a language course that is perfect for me in Copenhagen and is affordable too.

Since the visas take so long to process and you know he'll be finishing in 1.5 years, can you not apply for the visas earlier so that they can be all approved by the time he gets out and he can go to you straight away?

Would be great, but he has to have a passport, before we/he can apply for any visa.

On top of that I need to meet certain criteriers before I can bring him over here.

My boyfriend might be getting an apartment in a couple of months. It's amazing, because when I finish university he said that I can go there with him anytime I want, permanently even! It means that we could end the distance within a year, it all depends on my situation really.

And yes I have looked up on the implications of moving abroad, luckily we are both EU countries, and I found a language course that is perfect for me in Copenhagen and is affordable too.

Yay!! This is probably the best news I have heard in ages

Would be great, but he has to have a passport, before we/he can apply for any visa.

On top of that I need to meet certain criteriers before I can bring him over here.

Why is he unable to apply for his passport until he gets out? Sorry, I'm not prying, just trying to understand.

And what criteria needs to be met? Also asking out of curiosity, as I'm working on the fiance visa myself.

Archived