Countdown till you see you SO.

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4 weeks, 1 day, 4 hours and 30 minutes till I arrive in Denmark to see him again

He made a little countdown page on his domain that he updates every time we plan a trip, it's so cute.

Okay, I wanted to add a countdown to this forum, for anyone who wants to countdown the days till they see there SO again.

For me it is 71 days.

What's the distance between you guys? Where is your SO from?

4 weeks, 1 day, 4 hours and 30 minutes till I arrive in Denmark to see him again

He made a little countdown page on his domain that he updates every time we plan a trip, it's so cute.

What's the distance between you guys? Where is your SO from?

Hi I am in the uk (scottish) and he is iranian living in Iran.

There is 3000 miles between us, and this will be our 3rd meet. He hasn't been here yet.

How about you guys, how often do you get to see him?, so far it has been between 9-12 months for us between visits.

Oh yes, I had a feeeling you were from Scotland...totally didn't see your location!

You'll never guess where I'm from! XD

I met my boyfriend online, I'd say ours will be our 8th meeting in person, we usually make our visits about a week long. We see eachother every two months or so because Denmark is not as far away, and we use the cheap airlines. You two must be very commited to stay together when it's so infrequent you guys get to be together, but I know that for the right person I'd do it too. People have asked me why I do it even just to Denmark and the answer is simply that we love eachother and would rather be long distance than not together at all.

Oh yes, I had a feeeling you were from Scotland...totally didn't see your location!

You'll never guess where I'm from! XD

I met my boyfriend online, I'd say ours will be our 8th meeting in person, we usually make our visits about a week long. We see eachother every two months or so because Denmark is not as far away, and we use the cheap airlines. You two must be very commited to stay together when it's so infrequent you guys get to be together, but I know that for the right person I'd do it too. People have asked me why I do it even just to Denmark and the answer is simply that we love eachother and would rather be long distance than not together at all.

What part of england are you in?

It is great you can see each other often, when I wanna travel I have to apply for visas and I hate it lol, Wish I could just jump on a plane!

When will your distance end for good, do you have a plan or just see what happens?

What part of england are you in?

It is great you can see each other often, when I wanna travel I have to apply for visas and I hate it lol, Wish I could just jump on a plane!

When will your distance end for good, do you have a plan or just see what happens?

Well you answered the first part of your question yourself it's great living near London as I have a choice of Airports (Well, Heathrow and Gatwick, the others are too hard to get to). My boyfriend lives right by Copenhagen, about fifteen minutes drive from the airport and he has a car,so it's convenient!

We're talking about apartments, I'd probably go to Denmark because I'd have an easier time with it than he would, plus he already has a steady job while I am still a student. It'd probably be about a year and a half though but that's not too bad.

I'm glad we're both EU countries, it must be such trouble and also a lot of money to fly to Iran Where did you guys meet?

me and my gf are 3600miles so dont feel bad

my next visit is still a ? either few weeks or few months

Agh it's tough when you don't have your dates set

Where are you both from?

It was supposed to be 30 days, but his mom, who was going to pay for his ticket as a birthday and xmas gift, backed out... so now it could be up to six months.

I'm from the US, he's from the UK (Cumbria, but moved down to Liverpool). We lived together until my visa expired and I had to go to the US. I got back on Friday. I'm in a dark place right now. I miss him so much.

I'm glad we're both EU countries, it must be such trouble and also a lot of money to fly to Iran Where did you guys meet?

QUOTE]

Everytime I wanna go I will go from heathrow, I could go from glasgow but it works out cheaper even though it is so inconvienent.

We met on faceparty back in 2005, how about you two?

Everytime I wanna go I will go from heathrow, I could go from glasgow but it works out cheaper even though it is so inconvienent.

We met on faceparty back in 2005, how about you two?

A gaming forum how romantic huh?

I usually fly from Heathrow but Gatwick works out cheaper with Easyjet. I hate cheap airlines for not having allocated seats (horrible rushing and fighting for decent seats!) but the price difference is what really matters.

It was supposed to be 30 days, but his mom, who was going to pay for his ticket as a birthday and xmas gift, backed out... so now it could be up to six months.

I'm from the US, he's from the UK (Cumbria, but moved down to Liverpool). We lived together until my visa expired and I had to go to the US. I got back on Friday. I'm in a dark place right now. I miss him so much.

Oh that's horrible to get your hopes let down like that. The getting used to being apart stage is horrible.

It's going to be hard, but you guys lived together. if you can both be strong then you'll make it in the end.

A gaming forum how romantic huh?

Haha no faceparty isn't a gaming forum (well it never used to be) it used to be the equivalent to myspace or facebook, before they took over lol...

60 days for me!

I meant that I met my boyfriend on a gaming forum

It was so romantic XD he saw my picture on there and really liked it, and saw that I seemed like a nice person around, so he sent me a random message. I was bored and by my computer so we replied back and forth all day and it went from there. Progressed to facebook, msn, skype, then in person.

3 weeks, 5 days, 3 hour, 57 minutes till I arive in Copenhagen!

Oh that's horrible to get your hopes let down like that. The getting used to being apart stage is horrible.

It's going to be hard, but you guys lived together. if you can both be strong then you'll make it in the end.

I know! I was okay when I knew it would only be a month or so... but then for her to just go against a full-out promise. Gah.

It's so hard going from living together, seeing each other every single day, to NOTHING. Today, we were only able to skype for a few minutes. I miss him so much. Whenever I see him on skype, I want to cry.

I know! I was okay when I knew it would only be a month or so... but then for her to just go against a full-out promise. Gah.

It's so hard going from living together, seeing each other every single day, to NOTHING. Today, we were only able to skype for a few minutes. I miss him so much. Whenever I see him on skype, I want to cry.

aww =/ it'll get easier, and it'll be worth it someday.

aww =/ it'll get easier, and it'll be worth it someday.

Yes, it definitely will be worth it.

I must say I have been enjoying decorating the apartment for "us". Every decision I make I take what he would like into consideration. It's sort of fun and makes me think of our future.

Archived