Hello there,

My friend was going away to the philipines and invited me over to the house. With out me knowing he also invited my ex gf and she didnt know either. I was very shocked. So I acted very calm and greeted her. She pretty much started of the conversation of what i did and so forth. She stayed for like 30 min and said that she had to go. AFter saying good bye to everyone , she came up to me and asked if i would walk her to her car. I said ok. I was in her car for about a 1 hr. talking about what happened. She told me that she still loves me and misses me. She hasnt ate or slept. She also missed the things we did in the past. Also, she is still wearing the jewelry i got her. She says that im always with her when she wears them. She held my hand for a long time and asked me if she can hug me. so i said yes. we hugged for a good 5 min. she was crying pretty much the whole time. She asked my permission that she can date other guys and hang out with people. I said you can, we are not going out. When she dropped me off i was ready to leave and she asked me if i can give her a kiss. I did , but only on her cheek and left. I told her i felt the same way also. In addition, she told me she has been thinking about and wanted to talk to me on the phone but she didnt have any courage to. She also asked if we can hang out. What do u think i should do now?

Both of you have definitely planted the seeds for reconciliation. Its obvious she still has feeling for you. Do you for her? If so, let her do her thing and keep up the no contact. She eventually will come to realize what a good thing she had.

Hope that helps.