Does anyone still think of their ex, sexually?

I know right? I'd be psyched if I ever got to date someone who looked like her

She's like average pretty. But as for the OP's question I do, actually a lot. I hate thinking about it, but it happens. I think that it's due to the bond that you create when you do stuff like that. I was her first in some ways as well as she was my first in some ways as well (no intercourse). So she'll always have a piece of me that I can never get back.

She's like average pretty. But as for the OP's question I do, actually a lot. I hate thinking about it, but it happens. I think that it's due to the bond that you create when you do stuff like that. I was her first in some ways as well as she was my first in some ways as well (no intercourse). So she'll always have a piece of me that I can never get back.

Different standards dude. I'm happy for you though that you get such pretty women.

Good looking people dont usually make such faux pas.....just sayin

I definitely miss sex with my ex. We had CRAZY chemistry, we did things most people wont due in their lifetime. I take small satisfaction in knowing she wont find that in any greener pastures, that I can guarantee! She may have moved on and fallen in love with another but I know she wont be able to replace the physical chemistry we had....

I'm not sure I miss the sex...it ranged from really good to average on my scale as he was a vanilla kinda person really....we have hooked up that way 3 times out of the 5 we have met up this year....what I miss more if I am honest is the fact that someone desires me in that way...it is a bit of an ego boost I suppose.

I have dated casually but I haven't been ready emotionally to really commit to anyone as yet and I don't sleep around so sadly my ex has been the only person I have slept with this whole year! Is that sad or what LOL???!

I'm not sure I miss the sex...it ranged from really good to average on my scale as he was a vanilla kinda person really....we have hooked up that way 3 times out of the 5 we have met up this year....what I miss more if I am honest is the fact that someone desires me in that way...it is a bit of an ego boost I suppose.

I have dated casually but I haven't been ready emotionally to really commit to anyone as yet and I don't sleep around so sadly my ex has been the only person I have slept with this whole year! Is that sad or what LOL???!

I'm in much the same boat. I found her enourmously attractive physically and always did/will but she wasn't a world beater in bed but I do miss the sex.

Well we had a strong physical attraction for years before we got together (he was my exhs friend that I had known for 10 years) but because I was married nothing ever came of it even for a very long time after i split from my exh...that attraction is still there and it wasn't why we split....it has made it difficult to just be friends and he has even said he can't see me because he is scared we will end up in bed together and that is getting him nowhere....I miss the intimacy that sex brings and hooking up with an ex purely for sex just leaves you feeling empty....so the sex part, OK take it or leave it, I want the full deal, sex, intimacy, someone who cares about me....

Mine does.

I haven't had sex in about 2 or 3 months... sooooooooooooo yeah. lol I think of the ex a lot.

Now sometimes I try to put a random face on the guy to try to ween myself away from the ex. I was only ever with my guy (no other guy sexually and I was his first) so I don't have a range of styles to think about. As much as I try to change my fantasy, something about my ex or the way he made love always gets thrown in there.

It ticks me off at times, really.

After answering this post last night, sex with my ex has been planted in my head...lol...thanks a lot!

I don't think I could find someone like my ex again. We were new to sex, but even so, I'm sure it would have gotten even better if I knew then what I know now. Too late though unless a miracle is granted.

Archived