moved to a new place - should I tell him?

So I moved to a new place / new apartment. I told all my friends my new address..

He broke up with me 10 months ago after a fight (no cheating, no lying - simple fight about the car) and never ever contacted me again and ignored all my attempts - after 4 years together. We shouldn't be together but I still miss him and sometimes I feel like "I want him back". I stopped trying to "get him back " and contacting him 1 month after break up...

I don't know what to do now - should I tell him that I moved and my new address. He didn't show any interest in me the last couple of months he didn't even call for my birthday...but I think he would be hurt to get to know that I moved without telling him - if he figures out one day...

Personally, I feel No, you shouldn’t. He hasn’t had the decency to forge any form of contact/relationship with you over the last 9/10 months and I personally doubt he would now. It feels like your considering telling him where you live in the hope he gets in touch. I can understand completely the pain your feeling now but you need to close this chapter and try to block him out. He might, one day, pop up in another chapter of your life but you can cross that bridge when you come to it. In the mean time, no, don’t tell him. It will serve you no good other then getting slapped in the face with a not so nice dose of pain.

You know...friends told me he was fed up with me and our fights and that I DID HURT HIM.. My therapist told me he suffers Narcissistic personality disorder and I am emotionally dependent.. So he thinks he is the victim and everytime I do something that might hurt him like moving wihtout telling him and him finding out about that he might be hurt even more and it is more unlikely for him to forgive me and come back... And of course he didn't call for my birthday on purpose tu hurt ME!!!

Stupid brain - I shouldn't be thinking about what he might feel... It is just about me, I know...

So he thinks he is the victim and everytime I do something that might hurt him like moving wihtout telling him and him finding out about that he might be hurt even more and it is more unlikely for him to forgive me and come back.

Oh well, not your problem anymore. Find someone who won't dish out crap to you and then play the victim.

Oh well, not your problem anymore. Find someone who won't dish out crap to you and then play the victim.

Indeed, spot on Crazy!!

I think its fair to say that mass public of ENA hve spoken and told you what we feel is the sensible option. Move to your new dwelling, use it as a fresh start and start a brand spanking new chapter of your life free from him. Your doing great hun you really are. Onwards and upwards xx

I don't see the point in telling him if he hasn't shown any interest since the breakup. In fact he might think you are a little weird after all this time. He'll find you if he's ever interested again.

i think this is a good point. in this digital age, should he ever want or need to contact you again, he will be able to find you with a google search, facebook, link removed, myspace, online yellow pages, college alumni association, etc.... even if he can't find you, i'm sure he'll be able to find a mutual friend or relative who can give him your contact info. if he wants to find a way to contact you, he will!

on the other side, i just found out my ex has gone to move into a house that i thought we would get. im broken to find out that her son ownes it and has had it sense nov 08. god all the secerts that have hurt me. i was the one that loved truly this women and kids. just feels hurtful, but if hurting him is what it is about tell him and break him even more, like i got. she lied, she cheated, she decieved. im broken inside so hard i cant tell anyone but on here. no my best friend is the one she cheated with. bye to them both

Archived