Feeling really down for the first time in a week

jimbobday

Today for the first time in a week I feel really down. I suffer from clinical depression but everything was going great up until today. I really don't know whats changed. I lost touch with all my friends when I was going out with my ex and they have all moved on to different things so don't get to see them more than once every couple of weeks, the way I'm feeling at the moment i'm never going to get another girl (I've always been relatively passive but managed to get a few girls anyway). The only one thing I have at the moment is a supportive family but today everything feels like its gone downhill. I think I have dependency issues to but I don't know why cause I always used to be happy being single and never wanted to have a committed relationship

Sorry more of a rant than anything. Just feel really stuck at the moment thankfully i'm going to see a therapist next week

• 1 month later...

Thanks you two for your well wishes. Its been a while since I posted but things are definitely looking up I have made huge changes in my life and have changed more in the last two months than I have in my whole life. Its definitely been an uphill battle (And I'm not going to lie has been the hardest thing I've ever dealt with, and I have dealt with a lot) but now its on the downhill and everything is running smoothly and the amount I have learnt and grown over the last two months is amazing to say the least

So thank you all once again

Archived