A Goat?

In the Dark

Awwww-she's adorable! She looks like a Saanen or some mix thereof. If she is Saanen/mix, she'll easily grow up to be at least 60kg! She's definitely dairy though-you can see how her hips & backbone stick out. Saanen's are big marshmellows too, so you definitely don't have to worry about her getting aggressive (unless you hide the snacks!).

I forgot to mention if you still wanted a pet goat to keep in your backyard you could try the Nigerian Dwarf or Pygmy goats-but you'd probably still have to check with your local laws about keeping them as I think they'd still be considered livestock (they'd have a harder time clearing the fence though!).

I hope she does well on the farm & hopefully ENA will eventually let you post more pics! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions too-I don't work much on my family's dairy anymore, so I'd love the chance to use the goat part of my brain again!

One bleeter is enough for me....

She still has the little baby bleet at the moment.

Your avatar...

I wouldn't mind a Sloth too....but I really don't see the two interracting on even a slightly similar wave length.

Plus I don't think I would be allowed a Sloth as a pet and finding a vet locally with knowledge of Sloths would be near impossible.

Closest I could get would be a possum but they're annoying and alot of people in New Zealand have a tendency top shoot them on the spot.

So a goat is still up there as the new pet for now.

One bleeter is enough for me....

She still has the little baby bleet at the moment.

Your avatar...

I wouldn't mind a Sloth too....but I really don't see the two interracting on even a slightly similar wave length.

Plus I don't think I would be allowed a Sloth as a pet and finding a vet locally with knowledge of Sloths would be near impossible.

Closest I could get would be a possum but they're annoying and alot of people in New Zealand have a tendency top shoot them on the spot.

So a goat is still up there as the new pet for now.

Another person who ♥s sloths!

I would do anything to hug a sloth baby.

• 3 months later...

Archived