What is it that YOU love about your g/f or b/f?

I love the way he cuddles me close, brushes the hair away from my forehead and gently kisses me

I love the way I feel when I see him first thing in the morning

I love the way he smiles at me

I love the way his voice sounds when we have silly, teasing arguments

I love the little whine he makes when I tell him off, and his fake-upset expression

I love the way he loves me

He's gentle, kind and loving, and makes sure I know he loves me

There are just a few of the things I love about him, but I'd need a week to write down everything!

Cyaz xxx

Well, i'm in love with my girlfriend for many many reasons. Some are...

She's sooooo pretty, but she doesn't know it. She's very humble about it. I LOVE that in a girl. If a girl is concieded, then it ruins all the traits that they are concieded about.

My girlfriend is amazingly nice. For example, she was really hungry after school one time. So she went up to the vending machines. But she saw that someone else was hungry and didn't have enough money for any food. So she gave up her only dollar. I wans't even with her! So she wasn't trying to put herself in a good light.

Also, my girlfriend and I share many religious views. As weird as it sounds, I'm glad that she's waiting until she's married to have sex. I made that same decision early last year. She holds her religion higher than any feelings that she may have for me or anyone else. So many people don't consider religion in their pre-marriage relationships. I LOVE the fact that she is unique in that she does hold her religion high, which gives us a LOT in common.

Also, I respect my girlfriend so much. She's been in some really difficult situations. Susicial friends (over her), and she's handled them very well. And she had great control over her feelings. She's so strong! I love that.

I know you can't hear me.......... but............

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

I love our little teases involing other people to spark a fake fight

I love it when she sings

I love it when she gets too shy to sing

I love how we'd give the world to be together

I love how she makes me instantly better when I see her

I love her eyes

I love her dimples

plenty more, but thats her uniqueness that makes her, her.

Can I have your girl gogol? Lol

Well, I'm single, so I can't really say much except things about my ex

Neva knows a bit about my views on love, and that will influence what I say a bit, but I'll try and stick to the "emotional" view of love no mater how much I hate love being defined as any kind of emotion.

She was someone who accepted me just the way I am. (or it seemed that way at the time)

She, at least at the beginning, would let me be my eccentric self and would at times join me in my random acts of insanity.

Our passion for Christ was similar (though it seems that her motives were less than pure)

She was one of the few people I have ever felt comfortable around.

Now that I look at it things seem to have been a masquerade for her. As intimacy increased openness decreased. I saw that at the time, but didn't realize until now that it's rout was in that fact that lies of character run thin as time goes on. She was closing off not because of anything other than her lie ran out.

I know this is off the topic, but why can't lies just be lies? Instead lies of fact become more elaborate as time moves forward, yet lies of character become all the more simplified and shallow.

Well, that probably isn't what you were looking for, but there you go. Simple and naive. I guess we all learn lesions with time.

When I'm in a relationship, the first thing that I catch myself in loving my partner is:

#1. His hardships, sacrafices and past experiences.

I love my partner for the consequences that happens to him in his life. I.E. Accomplishing 'career goals,' or puling through with 'life changes,' experiences that caused him grief. I love my partner for the wisdom that he's gained from his failures! I can say that their are a lot of 'smart' guys out there, but the ones with 'wisdom' are truly hard to find. thereforeeee, because of the past sufferings or hardships that he's been through, I take him as a person, and 'internalize' him as an individual to develop empathy.

Other things that help me to realize how much I love my partner:

2. When I see his baby pictures. (I can't help it, but to imagine how he was as an 'adorable' child. Perhaps 'our' kids will look the same. No J/K).

3. When I can look him in his eyes, and love him for 'who he is.' There comes a point in time, in a relationship, in which I find myself loving my partner. It's those 'glances' that we give each other, that 'look of love,' not just an 'ordinary' look, but a look that says, I know and understand you now. I love you.

4. When I realize that he has 'compassion' for others! It's easy to spot out 'phonies' who pretend to be compassionate, but when I realize that my 'man' is truly compassionate, like being able to sympathize with others, that's when I realize that I love him. I.E. Feeling sorry for waitors/waitresses, and thereforeeee, tipping them more, because of their hardwork!

I know, my answers might sound extreme, but that's what I look in a man, who I consider a 'potential' mate. I'm past the stage of 'puppy love,'thereforeeee, these are the 'qualities' that allow me to 'fall in love' with my parnter. I try not to look at the 'vague' qualities, but atributes that really decpict the 'core' part of his personality!

Mahlina

thanks everyone for the responce, i guess i asked the question mainly because people seemed to usee one in a single meaning which i dont think it is, each of you had these separate views, showing that love cant be defined, so you helped me out a lot and it was really nice to see what others viewed as key qualities. so thankyou.

if i was to try this then i would say:

i love the way he makes me feel like im his everything

i like the way he knows exactly what makes me happy

i love the way that when i meet him everything negative doesnt seem to be consumed in my life any more

i love him for his beliefs and the way he teaches me so much

i love him because of how he acts on his insecurities and how he tries so hard

i love the way he talks to me about everything and the way he sees that he can talk to me about anything as well

i love his voice and i love the way he changes his tone to fit different times

i love the way he knows exactly how to touch me at exactly the right moment

i love the way that its as if he sees when im down even when im not with him and in that moment my phone will either ring or a message will come up

i love how he remembers the important things

i love how he tries to avoids things and then goes back to these so that he actually answers something

i love the way he accepts me for me

i love the way he is proud and believes in me even when i dont

i love every moment he spends with me and i want to spend that one moment more

i loev how CONSIDERATE he is and how he expresses his emotions

i think i should stop because i went on a little spree, but thats like a few tings in my head at the minute

thanks everyone.

kel

and nifty! yes i do know some of your views i can see why you would like gogol's girl.

I love the way she smiles at me, the way she always happy and upbeat about things, the fact that she is smarter then i am in somethings, the sound her ass makes when i smack it, the way she yells at me when im being annoying then starts to annoy me, the fact that she has her own life and gives me the chance to have mine, did i mention the way she smiles at me. i could go on for hours and thats really how i know i love her.

Ahhh, what a great post Ok, I'll add my ten cents worth!

I'm completely in love with my boyfriend because when I was with my ex, I longed for that 'fairytale-movie' kinda love. You know the sort, where the guy is passionate,sensitive, caring, loving, reads poetry in the park and plays his guitar for the main girl,cooks her a meal, runs her a bath and makes her feel like the most amazing woman in the world, well, I found it in my boyfriend! I love him for an infinite number of reasons, but mainly because my life with him is like it should be, it's a dream come true.

I love the fact that I can talk with my lady about anything under the sun. I love the fact that she's so caring, affectionate and shows her love without me having to ask.

I love the fact that she fits into my life without me having to rearrange everything. Her smile makes my heart melt and her sassyness is a turn on. I love the fact that she's goal-oriented and still makes time for me with her busy schedule.

Most important she is my angel, my friend and I love her from the depths of my hear.

Hi!

i love my boyfriend for who he is.

i love him for the strength he has to overcome his past

i love his wisdom and knowledge and our long talks about life experiences and their cosnsequences they had.

i love the first moment we see each other again, first his worried face while he is looking up and down the track waiting for me and then when his gaze catches me the smile upon his face...

i love his embrace when he is just there holding me reashuring that i am still there.

i love to wake up beside him in the morning hearing his deep breath feeling his body beside my.

i love when he lies his head in my lap when he is getting tired when he cuddles up to me while i am reading and i love to watch his sweet face while he is sleeping.

i love his smile it just makes me all warm inside that makes me smile back and sometimes i can`t believe how happy i am.

i love to just watch him. to watch every movement.

i love his creative side.

i love to hear him sing.

i love his emotioness.

i love his ability to put his feelings in words to express it and to just show what is going on inside of him.

i love that he is not afraid to cry.

i love him that he never closes me in.

i love his acceptance for my past, that he is not judging, that he knows he needs to push me sometimes...

i love him for his sensitivity... sometimes it is strange but it also is something so special it is a bond in between us that he can feel what is going on with me.

and i love him for being there whn i have to fight memories, when i am full of fear and he is the one who keeps me connected to reality.

i love the long walks with him just holding his hand enjoying what`s around us.

i love him for the way he makes me feel, he opened some locked doors, with the keys, lost inside me.

he makes me feel so special, i love him doing all this things for me i just feel amazed... the menues he is cooking...

he is so caring.

i love him for so many things.

but the most incredible feeling is that i know he is the one. that he makes me whole and something is torn from me when we are apart... like a clock wher you take out the batteries the clock is stiill there but the hands are not moving any more...

i can`t imagine my life without him...

Ireally liked your responce, and the way your viewed and picked up on certain aspects, similary to you, i love my boyfriends mind and his intelligence, some women find it a turn off or the possibily a male may be intelligent but i find it more of a turn on and something more of a characteristic, if you know what i mean?

kel

hi!

yeah i think so too... there`s nothing more turn off then a man who is really dumb and you can`t talk to...

it is so much more interesting if you can talk together about all kind of topics and when you have the same kind of humor and you`re able to just laugh together ...

that`s real character ...

*g* just imagine what do you do with a man if there is nothing you can talk about nothing that links you together or when it is just impossible to talk about problems or things that do affect you and interest you... really boring...

I luv my baby gurl 4 many many reasons but ill jot down de ones that come to my head rite now(sorry if dis is long)

i luv her for her,

i love the way she talks

i love the way i ring her and her no is busy, and when i rering and ask how come it was busy shed ask me the same cuz she was ringin me.

i love the way when i look at her the whole world disappears

i love the way i see her everywhere

i love the way everything sweet and nice and cute reminds me of her

i love the way i see a movie with people in love or kissing and i see our faces in them

i love the way she makes me laugh when i feel like dying

i love it when shes angry at me

i love the way her and i say sorry at the same time after we had a silly argument

i love the way we say i love you at the same time and laugh about it for minutes

i love the way we do it again and then we get a bit scared

i love the way i get a text from here whenever i think of her

i love the way she and i no what we both feel like without even saying a word

i love the way she smiles and makes me feel like i am the happiest guy alive

I LOVE THE WAY I AM THE HAPPIEST AND THE LUCKIEST GUY ALIVE WITH HER

i love her hair, her nose, her lips, her eyes, her eyebrows, he ears, her cheeks, her neck, her shoulders, her arms, her hands, her fingers, her chest her, i like her... i wun go further

i love the way she sounds when she has a cold/flu and it makes me want to kiss her

i love the way she sings

i love the way she says gets embarrassed

i love the way when she talks to me her voice always rises and calms

i love the way she tells to sumone when they ring onto her phone while shes talking to me i gota go ill talk to u tomorrow" and if they ask her why she says"i gotta to to ma baby boi"

i love the way she says "grrrrr"

i love the way she gets annoyed with me sumtimes

i love the way i dream of her

i love the way she calls me at 12:00 at night not sure if im awake, while im awake 2 mins ago cuz i was thinking of her

i love the way my friends think were weird cuz we say stuff similar

i love the way i copy any cute things that she says

i love the way she copies the things i say

i love it when i sent a text to her and receive one bak at the same time

i love the way she texts me saying "hey baby whatcha upto, i miss u so much...." whenever i get sooooo lonely and think of her

i love the way i cant sleep cuz im thinking of her

i love the way i go to sleep cuz ill be dreaming of her

i love the way i dunwanna get out of my bead or open my eyes in the morning cuz my pillow feels like her

i love the way i wake up kissing and holding my pillow everymorning after i dreamt of her

i love the way she winks

i love the way she talks to her self when she does home work

i love the way she goes "nah stuff it ill do it later, i wanna talk to u"

i love the way she makes me cry of happines wheneva i realize how luky i am to have her and how much i love her

SO IF YOURE READING THIS KRISTA BABY THESE ARE ONLY A TINY PORTION OF THE THINGS THAT I LOVE YOU FOR, I LOVE YOU MORE THEN ANYTHING IN THIS WHOLE WORLD, AND THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE, I CANT SEE A DAY IN MY LIFE WHEN I WONT LOVE YOU!!!!!

0X peace 0X

Serge

That was pretty unique in itself, i spent alot of time over the weekend with my boyfriend and realised how much he meant to me, he helped me out and looked after me at the right moment, i cant explain it, has you ever felt like you could fight the world alone but for some reason that one hug or affection not asked for makes you melt, thats how he makes me feel. ive always wanted to be someone who could stand alone and not need soemone but its pretty nice how im not standing alone but at the same times its not because i need them but we want to be with each other.

kel

i love:

- his goals in life

- the fact that he always wants to do the right thing

- the look in his eyes

- he grabs my hand when we're driving

- the water trickling off his face in the shower

- the way he snores

- the way he talks

- every morning him waking me up with a kiss on my forehead

- how even though now we are apart in distance, he still calls every morning to wake me up

- that he has such a passion for God

- how we can spend an entire week together and never get annoyed

- how he needs to take care of me

- buying me medicine, soup, etc when i am sick

- feeling his arms around me

- he knows when i'm stressed

- and he goes the extra ten miles to make me feel better

- how much he cares for his family

- how we were both party crazy and we'd now rather stay in and watch movies together

- how much he admires me

- how beautiful he is, his smiling eyes, his grin, his incredible body

- how he is so humble and acts like he is not the most amazing man i'd ever set eyes on.

- hearing his voice before i fall asleep

- knowing that I am his forever, and that he is mine forever.

- knowing that though we are apart, we will be back in each other's arms some day.

Haha, you are right.... right down to ever ounce.

Thats one thing that I really believe in.... I've heard a couple people say this already: When you love someone, you love them for who they are, good and bad. You see what others would usually see as 1) annoying and 2) unattractive as quirky and cute. Because it is those qualities that makes the person unique.

I'm glad to see so many people in love!

i know i love my boyfriend, because do you ever have those elements what you could only dream to do, but i found the person who im so comfortable with, that nothing seems too big a challange to over come, hes really empowering for me and i think thats a positive aspect.

your right though it is nice to see so many people who feel as if they are on love.

kel

I love her personality, spontaneousness, optismisticism.

I love her because she is my definition of pretty

I love her for her attitude

I love her for hair, her eyes, her...her lips.

I love her because she always smiles at me and I smile back

*shivers*

Woo wee all this talk about why I love my girl just....just....wow.