Do Girls ever fall in love with loners???

invincible

I am a loner and I gravitate towards loners.

I have dated one or two extroverts. I found their need for attention and approval really draining...it also led me to not trust them much, you know, like they didn't have much self or substance beyond what they saw reflected in the eyes of another? Leaves you on shaky ground with THEM...makes you quite dispensable!

No offence to any extroverts here, this is just my experience

I totally understand...I am the same way. I find myself "drained" after an evening with an extrovert. This does not mean I didn't enjoy their company, I just am not that way and find it tires me, mentally. Besides, I just prefer more quiet, introspective men.

However, I find them to be less assertive, and I am a little bit shy, so it is hard to get the ball rolling sometimes when you are both introverts.

I used to fall for loners but not any more. I became their world, run the show, got exhausted and left. Surprisingly they felt more aware/confident about themselves after being with me and surprisingly I felt drained.

Not all loners do that kind of thing. Many loners are actually very independent. Actually, I find that many extroverts are more needy and dependent. They are dependent on having an audience to clap at them. Sometimes they are like a dog and pony show...extroverted so that people will only see the surface fluff, not their deep insecurities and self esteem issues. Of course that is not true for all extroverts.

Not all loners do that kind of thing. Many loners are actually very independent. Actually, I find that many extroverts are more needy and dependent. They are dependent on having an audience to clap at them. Sometimes they are like a dog and pony show...extroverted so that people will only see the surface fluff, not their deep insecurities and self esteem issues. Of course that is not true for all extroverts.

well said!!

Loners are proven to have no souls. it said so in a popular womens magazine that starts with the letter "C" but i'm not naming any names there..

But since the homoerectus lonerus has no soul and acts much like a computer or tamagotchi.

A female or male homoerectus normalis cannot possibly fall in love with said being.

we are actually able to pick up the scent of a loner at distances of over 100 feet and make a hasty dash away, cotton white tail flashing warning with every bound.

alllll of that was a joke.

the fact you are a loner doesnt mean you are any less of a person and if someone can fall in love with a guy who has a face covered entirely in hair and looks like a yorkie then they can fall in love with you.

But you have to give them a chance.

which means: be social.

Archived