Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Sort of sad to see you boning some b!*$# with your words. I see the exchange you have going on. She pisses you off, and still, you like her facebook pictures and statuses. That's what it is for you, it's mental f***ing. Well, good luck with that. See how far that gets you. What is that relationship even based on?

F***, it pisses me right off though. Just f*** her already and get it over with.

Hey. You've become a thought in the back of my mind . A thought that's still there nagging but there nonetheless. I miss you still but I don't need you anymore. Bit man do I want you.

I hope so bad that my urges to contact you have disappeared. I don't think you will ever hear from me again as much as I want to call you. but its not my turn anymore. You're good at letting your anger to hate and you have a special compartment in your head that you can hide any good feelings. I wish I could do that.

you're still my (insert pet name here) but I know it doesn't matter). I sit on this site reading peoples stories and can't help but feel that you are going to be one of those that comes back. I still think Xmas.

I just don't know anymore. We did have a good thing. We really did. But we got to such a bad place. We brought out the worst in each other. But yup. I still love you despite everything.

i miss you still... would be the words id say to you to reply to the two msgs you have sent me. But i do know that saying those words wont make you break up with your bf or want me. I know where your heart lays and its not with me but with him. All i want to do is hurry up and get you out of my system. But certain times it burns me up inside on how much i miss you. All i want to do is forget you ever existed. Im sorry i cant be your best friend again, doing so would bring me back to square one. I wish you were still mine, i never regret anything in life but for some reason i regret taking you for granted i should have made you my gf, but i guess i cant regret that seeming i didnt see you as one until i already lost you.

Im doing my best to let you go, not because i dont care about you anymore. But its the only control i have over this. You dont need me in your life you have found your love of your life soul mate and best friend, unfortunately that isnt me. I guess ill take what we had a use this as a life lesson learnt, because i never make the same mistakes twice.

If i were to be your best friend again, i think our friendship is damaged. Id be a friend to you due to having feelings for you. I see it as your bf now is your everything and he should be your best friend. I know how much you love him. How you talk about him, how you suddenly smile over nothing because of him. Watching you fall in love so quickly with him is the worst pain ive ever felt. I know that your happy and that should be the only thing that matters. Just im not there to make you happy.

I hate sometimes i feel that im great to move on and forward in life, then out of no where a simple moment changes my day and im so sad and miss you so much. But i guess thats how life goes. I cant wait for the day i no longer feel pain. 2 months now, 2 months too long. I know we will never talk again in this lifetime cause it was me that closed the door on you. Sorry i couldnt just be your friend like how we always were but i cant control or pretend my feelings arnt there.

How can you be an ex if I never loved you? i was never infatuated or attracted to you. I never felt nervous around you because I wanted to impress you or ensure we had the perfect night. i never felt like kissing you for hours, i don't think we ever did that. Did we ever just cuddle? The thought of touching your skin makes me feel so humiliated and creeped out.

You were supposed to be the guy I just let down easy and never thought about again. I was supposed to be the young woman you thought was kind of cute at work. Why did this happen to me? I'm so embarrassed and ashamed of myself. I got all wrapped up in your clammy, strange body. I even remember the precise moment when I decided to throw my life away. I just thought being with you would make my life easier. It was a trade off. It was like I was having this out of body experience. I felt drunk. I told myself that I had to be with you and it was the only way. What was wrong with me?

You still haunt me. I still feel sexually assaulted by you.

I used to feel like you were a dad who was sexually molesting me, but now I feel like you were just more of a run of the mill creep.

When I replied to your message, I was hoping you'd become a better man so that I wouldn't have to carry the shame of having dated you forever. I was hoping you were normal now and then I'd feel less like I had this skeleton in my closet.

That I had such low self esteem that I dated a huge loser.

But I think you're still a loser

I think you're worse than before

Creep

I'm sorry

But if you would have let me go sooner I wouldn't have hated you so much.

To you---I loved it when you touched my breasts and said that they were so soft. It felt so good when you put your hands on me, I could barely handle it. I would have let you touch and caress my chest for hours. I almost felt like I was going to weird you out because I liked it so much. It reminds me of a time I hooked up with a guy I was really attracted to at a party and he was like, "are you okay?" because I was breathing so hard. I need to keep it under control!

And you---I loved the way you looked when your face was so close to mine. You looked so handsome and kind. You seemed like a different person when you kissed me, more like someone I'd really like to get to know. Your hands were amazing too, unlike anyone I'd ever met. That's why it was so hard to let you go in my mind. It was like I finally found someone who understood my body, how to pleasure me and I guess a lot of other girls, and then you and your magic hands were just gone. When you ran your nails accross my bare back it felt sooooo amazing. And you even made me think I had a gspot for the first time. Ahhh it's so frustrating. I'm sorry I barely put any effort into you I just felt scared from the bad experience I had just before. I hope you felt something for me, I really do even if that's pathetic.

---and when I'm near you I just want to sit on your lap. I just want to know. There has been so much sexual tension building that I think we could just get lost in each other for hours. You're driving me crazy. I try to move on but then somehow I'm drawn back in. I definitely learned that chemistry takes time to develop. It's not just something you can feel right off the bat. Which is why I miss ____. But you are so much hotter. Actually I can't really say that. Everyone has their own way of being attractive. I don't know any of you would do really.

Cool Thread! I'll play!

The one thing I don't think you will ever understand is that you are so were so incredibly self-absorbed in your own wants and happiness, that you didn't seem to consider the emotional impact your actions would have on someone who is obviously emotionally attached to you. You can't just use that person to fufill your physical and emotional needs as you sort out your feelings for another man.

If you never had those kinds of feelings for me-- fine, but you could have at least, out of common respect have told me so I wouldn't continue wasting my time with you. Had you have done that, then this wouldn't be an issue. Yes, I would be hurt and disappointed, but at least I would be informed and let you go to pursue your decision and would still be friends with you because of that one gesture of respect.

Instead, you continued to use me to fill your emotional and physical void as you pined to start a relationship with another because you lacked the courage to be truly alone. You knew I was in love with you. I told you and and more importantly, showed you as much every time I was with you. The way you chose to inform me of your decision (which came out of nowhere) shows that you either knew and didn't care or you didn't notice because you were emotionally focused on someone else. In either case, it shows me that you aren't the person I thought you were and I can do better than that.

wow...I am not looking at your boards anymore dude, you are SUCH a jerk....you did everything the whole 7 years to please yourself and you think you can post sappy love songs ab0ut me and that i will come back yet you are such a loser socio path D^^^ that you do whatever the heck you want anyway all the very things i had grown to despise you for

i seriously do hate you for what you posted today and am not breaking contact more than ever

i am SO HAPPY i dumped your loser self! you are SO undeserving of my devotion! you definitely do NOT deserve a girl like me who has a heart when you CLEARLY DO NOT

dont post about how unhappy your life is and how you cant get me out of your head when you do all the very things ive asked you not to do then blatantly talk about all of it

it does not impress me

you may impress yourself, but you definitely do NOT impress ME

i hope the next time you see me- a year from now- two years- i hope i have a boyfriend so you can die slowly inside knowing he made me a million times happier than you ever could

I want to know where you are and what you are feeling. You've told me you think about me everyday. What are you thinking about right now? Have you tried to contact me? Will you go out of your way to find a way around the blocks I've set up? I absolutely can not have you in my life and I know that is the best for me but I am struggling with not having contact. I wish I could be a fly on the wall the day you get served with divorce papers. I want to know that you will be hurt by it. I wish you had been a better man. THAT'S IT. I'm upset today because I so wish he had been a better man.

I was over you; I didn't want you. You caught me at the most vulnerable time in my life to get back into my life. I made such a huge mistake.

One time, when I was still new to this site, I received an infraction for posting a comment in this thread using inappropriate language.

I really feel that the moderator who did this to me was acting out of spite and it bothers me to this day! The reason I believe this to be true is that I have never been flagged for flaming anyone, and posting in this thread anonymously harms no one. So why was all this self righteous vitriol directed at me when a simple warning would suffice? I was new to the site at the time and didn't realize I was breaking the rules.

I have a few ideas but I'm going to try to not let someone else's resentment control me too much. He assumed he knew what kind of person I was and tried to punish me for it when all I wanted was a private, safe space to voice my anguish at a person who treated me horribly. Just wanted to vent. Especially because moderators are supposed to be trust worthy and respectful of the people who use this site. Ugh.

I know I'm 10x the "man" he is! Haha, good luck to both if you. J, good luck dealing with her anger issues. They'll really shine in a few years. You signed up for all of it! The constant planning, the consummation of your life has begun! You might as well take her last name. Manipulation, obsessiveness, control... all the fun things that go with it! Oh and thanks for being mature and solving your breakup through texts. That was really grown up of you. Coward.

You really hurt me. I'm stunned. I feel like I don't know you at all. I think of you with someone else and I feel sick. It has made me feel so bad about myself -I find myself comparing myself to other girls at the pool and imagining you having sex with someone else. I feel used and like you threw me out like yesterday's garbage.

I know I'm 10x the "man" he is! Haha, good luck to both if you. J, good luck dealing with her anger issues. They'll really shine in a few years. You signed up for all of it! The constant planning, the consummation of your life has begun! You might as well take her last name. Manipulation, obsessiveness, control... all the fun things that go with it! Oh and thanks for being mature and solving your breakup through texts. That was really grown up of you. Coward.

Ahhhhhhh the anger phase. Welcome....we've been expecting you

That was good to read man. Right on.

I did a few NC rules but not to say I break. I just send some messages to confirm my acceptance and healing process. I do think we can be together but it'll be a tough road ahead after breakups. I know if she knew and I have changed, I hope she can consider although I'm the dumper. She's my second and I feel pretty much that way for now.

You have a right to be happy and I accept you do not want to be with me. I will never believe you don't love me, we grew up together and I know you better than your parents. I'm no loner an influence and I hope your path leads you to where you want to be. I don't blame you for breaking up with me, but why did you leave with the the thought of our family - us married, our kids. The "wonderful" life we were going to have. It took you 5 years to get me to admit I wanted that with you. Now I'm alone and feel like I will never have that, because you are apart of that picture. The thought of what could have been will always be with me now. I know I will forgive you but, I don't know how I am going to do it.

"F U"

That is all...that is basically all I want to say to her at this point but there is no reason to break no contact with her and I am better with her out of my life, but I really wish I could tell her off just once. I found out about a lot of horrible things she did and her lies after we went into no contact and she has no clue I know what I do now and I think she thinks I still like her and want her back and that she is "ignoring me". I really so bad want her to know how much I despise her right now.