Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I feel annoyed that I left you on such a pathetic note, sometimes I feel like sending you a text to make up for it. I don't want you to think that I want to die alone because I've lost my ~one tru luv~ or that I'm doing bad because I miss you or that you'll forever have a place in my heart, or anything of the sort.

So much has changed, I fantasize about telling you to f*** off and how you're nothing but a terrible choice I've made in the past. But that'd make me look pathetic too and nobody ain't got time for that.

1. You should have made it happen. Weak. Your moment passed you by.

2. When will you be done? Right now, it feels like I dont want you, but I think I do. Remember when we had a good first date? Do you want me, at all? Will I hear from you after you are done with your parents and all that? Freaking annoying is what it is. I think you are just going through the motions so that you dont have to reject me. I guess. I dont know. Why have lunch with me. Why, when you have all these friends you need to go see. Whatever.

3. I had a great date tonight. Maybe he is a better match. How does anyone know.

I get so sad still. I've reached true acceptance, but it still breaks my heart. I don't know why you felt like you had to end it the way you did. It's really the only question I still have, and I don't really need an answer, but I think I would always want one, if you were willing to offer it. I miss everything about you. I wish you didn't see yourself as infallible. I wish I wouldn't have built up your ego to heights it would never come down from. I wish you would come back with some grand gesture. I've accepted everything there is to accept, it's true. But if I could have anything in the whole entire world, it would still be you. It's been you since before I knew you existed. The only thing I'm really angry about is that you've taken away my memories of you as a thoughtful and caring person. It would have been so incredibly easy for you to end this on good terms with me. I'm a super good sport about it. Ask literally any one of my other exes. But just like you didn't give me a chance in the relationship, you didn't give me a chance to be your friend. You don't want it. But why? What did I do? I've apologized sincerely for anything I could think of, to no avail. I treated you VERY well for about 80% of our relationship, and that is a conservative estimate. How are you living without me when I'm barely surviving without you? Was I really that delusional? Were you really that good of a liar?

I really, really, really hate this. I am completely crushed at what's become of us. I believed with all of my heart that we were going to make it, and you let me believe it long after you knew it wasn't the case. And then you said you didn't want to talk because it would be stringing me along. Can you please understand how infuriating and hurtful it is of you to say that?

This morning, when i was walking to the office, the fresh cool wind surprisingly replace the usual summer heat. It makes me realised that summer is going to leave us, and autuman is coming very soon.

Autumn is always a bit sad for me, because it makes me feel lonely with its soughing wind in the empty road and the falling leaves upon the streets.

I thought of telling you this, i am still so eager to share with you every little thing that happens to me, every little change of my moods. I was on the edge of dying to send you a message. I miss the days when i could send you a random message and get your kind reply with care and love.

I thought this autumn will finally be different. I thought you would be there for me, i thought we would have this autumn together happily. I thought that i would have no lonely autumn no more.

But i guess even if i tell you about it, you won't care. Otherwise, you won't have decided not to reply to me.

If you really want me back, you always know where i am, but you didn't.

It's been a week that we didn't talk, and I miss you so much.

So day 2 of breakup begins all over again and day 1 no contact

I dont even know what to say right now I am so sad, youve disrespected me in every way

Its sad I fell in love with an abuser

Ive thought about us for hours now

I feel like you will contact me like you always do, but so help me God...please don't let me give in or cave. Help me God to be strong against this man

I want s badly to meet a new guy, I need someone so bad to help me not stay in this long abusive relationship I don't want to die

I was doing so well. Not thinking about you, getting on In my life, but the minute you completely disappear, I breakdown. I'm happy I haven't broken contact. But I realized I still haven't let go, and that's shattering to me, because I thought I could. It's scary to know I still haven't let go. I hope that day will come. It sucks all over again. God..wouldn't it be so nice to know you are as miserable as me? If only. But you are so happy and everything good comes your way. I swear life favors the selfish. I was nothing but good to you. You strung me along with lies, wasted my time, lied to me telling me I was the one. The whole time you had one foot out the door looking for something better. One day I hope you feel the pain of what you did. I still miss you. One day I hope I forget you. One day I wish you would come back begging me for a second chance, realizing how selfish you are, apologizing for how terrible you were to me, just so I could say no. That day will never come. Why did I never mean as much to you as you did to me? Why wasn't I good enough?

As always Im up unable to sleep like every time Im alone

I go thru a wide variety of emotions

I think about our past all the things we've been thru good or bad

I honestly feel like weve been together for as long as I Can remember

and all i can do is think about getting you back this time for you disrespecting me

I know I cant sit here feeling sorry for myself and lonely forever

This time I have to THROW myself into the dating world

What I really want is to find someone kind,

*You were not kind

*you were not compassionate or empathetic

you were never nice

I had to BEG you for a hug

I had to BEG BEG BEG for kisses

You gave me sex afters YEARS of begging give me a break....

then you wanted to punish me??? afterwards by saying u did me some favor...

Whatever dude...listen, you wanna go be with other women? Fine...Im not stopping you anymore, you walked out the door & you walked out of my life this time

Goodbye buddy,,,,everyone gets their heart broken I am not the exception

I dont care anymore if you get a gf and we bump into eachother, this time I just want to be happy

Ive never had a NICE caring boyfriend only a miserable loser...

I actually wantwant WANTa new life, I want happiness

You NEVER went to events with my kiddo and myself...EVER in the 7 years of us together...you made me go alone..I was always alone anyway you never were there for me, I was lonely in the relationship anyway. What was the point of staying.

I feel like a beat and abused little dog with a perpetual tail btwn the legs...

Dude...I dont love you no more, Im not coming back ....

You are incapable of loving, and I want to be loved...

P.S...How DARE you disrespect me like that after all I did for you, after every moment I've been there holding your hand, supporting you, loving you, giving to you, devoting all that I am to you...being loyal to you....being a SLAVE.....submissive, your servant.............devoting every fiber of my being to your happiness and health, to your well being...

And this is how you re-pay me? I don't think so anymore. You will never change, you will be a horrible monster and abusive to the next victim.

I am actually feeling some happiness tonight, I can go to bed knowing you won't kill me in my sleep. I can stay up late reading or thinking or writing and you won't nag at me. I can just be myself... And it feels AWESOME....

I can't wait to meet someone finally......................I can't wait to be buried in another mans arms one day at the mall & you see me. I honestly don't believe I Will care at all if you have a new gf, I think I will be over you by now

I am already over you, I am just sad over everything you did to me

Last time you wrote me all those emails...did you know I never read them? You know why? Cuz i don't have any feelings for you anymore. You have abused me for so many years...you have left soooo many bruises and scratches and gouges on my body you have torn the hair from my head....you have pinched me, twisted my arms hard, yanked me pulled me ripped my clothes....

I guess the only thing I am realizing is a few things....number one I just miss knowing where "home" is when i get off work...I am looking around trying to find a place now...

Im kinda excited....this will be the first time in 6 years or more where my stuff won't get destroyed from you!

I am looking forward to getting my self esteem back!

you have f*cked me up. seriously. almost as bad as the ex who beat me up and put me in the hospital when i was pregnant, kicked me out of the house with our 6-week-old, and then kept me in court for the next six and a half years trying to get custody of him... as with him, i remain shocked and awed by you.

I'm feeling really crappy today and so now I am thinking about you constantly. I don't know what is making me feel so put of sorts but I feel unhappy again like i did when I was still with you. All of a sudden I am back to wondering if you miss me and if you have found someone new yet. I've been feeling happy again, but today I feel the old unhappiness back.

I asked you if we could make peace and got no answer. I guess that's a no. I won't contact you. But I'm sure I will think about what I want to say to you for the rest of the day. I hope you are missing me as much as I miss you.

Been reluctant to post here because I don't know what the heck is going on anymore. You texting me last week. I have so many emotions when ever I see your number appear on my screen. Part of me is secretly happy, but part of me is like WHY? WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS? STOP!! I really really thought for sure when I asked you to not contact me anymore in June that you wouldn't. Or at least not for a while. Two months is way shorter then I thought you would go. Your text 'I don't know if this is wrong contacting you but wanted to see how you are' this is more or less the same message I have gotten from you SO many times over. WHY WHY WHY can't I ever ignore you? So I replied- tried to keep things short, but then you hit me with things like 'I've been thinking a lot and I miss you' Ugh I can't. I can't hear thing like that. So tell you how I feel- that I miss you too but I can't keep doing this. And that being in touch with you isn't good for me- because it isn't. It was hard for me and at the risk of looking dumb but I told you why I can't be your friend. So why isn't that what I'm doing? Why am I still talking to you?

I think part of me wants to believe you mean the things you said- how you still weren't totally moved on, how you missed me. I don't know if you do- but I want to...lord do I want to. Part of me thinks you're just saying these things, that you know what to say to make me vulnerable. I don't know. But all it takes is this short text conversation and I've gotten attached again. Lord help me. Its terrible because I know nothing good is going to come of it. I should just back away, no RUN away. Fast. Put your number on call block and run. But I can't do that. I should but I can't. I know your moms had surgery this week. I guess in a way I was glad I got to talk to her for that. Maybe the only 'good'. But then she started with 'When are you gonna come visit me? I miss you'...here we go....

I just am SO mixed up. What else is new though? Maybe I'll wait until all is okay with your mom before I tell you I can't be your friend and I need cut you out again. I don't know, but I know if I keep going down this road its going to be harder and harder when the time comes to detach- because the time ALWAYS comes when I need to detach.

Thanks for letting me know in your own way...that you are "OK"

I dont want to be with you anymore, but do worry about you, wanna make sure you're fed and clothed haha (even tho you make more $ than I did.)

anyway ....you seemed so sincere about it being over, thats why I want to do this for you and just let it be over like you want

im not gonna fight for our relationship anymore

i love you, but i dont get anything out of it

oh, what a fantastic idea to have this tread! I have so much anger inside me! whenever I think how he, his family, his friends treated me, I want to shout I HATE him!!! when i was preganant, he went out to drink with his friends every weekend, his friend said be careful it is yours. he came home yelling at me, chasing me around the home, because his friend suspected it is not his! when our baby was born, i asked him to stop going out, instead, look after his son, he walked out, disappeared from home many times and once even 3 weeks. He was staying at the same friends house! He came like a hero"look, my friend supports me". Yes, because you both are Bas***d.

Two weeks ago, he hit me. Now I threw him out of the my home. I have small kids. I hate myself I chose him as the father! I

have to be dependant on him to look after my son and give me break! He knows I need him! I hate myself for this dependance!

He is hoping i will take him back again, like earlier. I know I cannot. He will not change. Family is rubbish to me.

His dad is a dictator at home. He was yelled, threatened, hit and ignored. His mom is a selfish coward. She didnt protect her children. Instead, she will yell at her kids even louder with his dad! She even asked him to go talk to your dad because she is scared!

What kinds of children they get?? He is depressed, violent, his brother doest not go to work at all, he is depressed, his mood swings. His sister married someone who yelled at her, hit her, threatens her and abadoned his family!

It runs in the family. I am glad his sister is suffering the same as I am suffering. I am glad his parents have a daughter !

His mum said it is all right for a man to yell, to walk out, to threaten his wife! yes, if she teaches such values, her sons will do it to their family. Her daughter will find a man like that!

In public, he is always polite, even timid. When our neighbour was disturbing us, he dared not to go and tell her to stop. I had to do it. When the electrician did a bad job, he hid behind my back to let me point out the defect in his work.

I feel so sorry for him he was hit as a child and no one stood up for him!!!

I had a dream where I talked to your brother about your dating escapades. And I realized that I am the one making positive changes to correct unwanted behavior while you are remaining the same. And do you know what that means, my darling? It means that we are reaching a point where YOU no longer deserve ME. You didn't before, but you are so good at manipulation that neither you nor I realized that that was what you were doing. You said what you needed to keep your life from having any waves, and be d***ed if it was true or not- if you could actually follow through or not. That is a fatal flaw, my love. In so many ways. You've been sheltered enough your whole life to never address it. Your ego is insurmountable, and it will be your downfall. Like, in complete and utter honesty, I don't know if you can do better than me. In looks, or in actions. So you go ahead and keep breaking hearts of girls who care for you, and I will continue to improve, and we'll see who ultimately comes out the other side happy.