Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I can't bare missing you so much.

I want you back in my life.

I need you back in my life..

But you show no sign of missing me at all..

That hurts me the most.

Why am I the only one?

Seeing pictures of you again.. Seeing videos of you again performing..

I miss the good old times só much I don't know how I can ever feel that happy again.

As I'm typing this I'm pouring tears all over the place.

If you read this please just.. contact me.

I'm lost floating in a sea of desperation, hurt, sorrow and regret.

I don't know how to get out of it.. I just had enough of this all.

I just don't know how I can ever feel like my old self again.

My life is going nowhere and there is no love to soften it.

I don't know if I can ever feel the same way I did when I was with you.

I really can't get over you at all. All my past relationships were nothing compared to what we had.

I know it was short but it was a beginning of something very beautiful and special.

Why did you have to throw it away like that.

Do you regret it at all?

It seems like I'm the only one who still cares.

It seems like all the time I am struggling to move on with life you already did that without any effort.

Just like that.

I feel so &^*(%# lost right now. At this moment nothing is ok in my life. Really nothing. And I can't take it.

I am angry. I want you to apologize for taking almost 10 years of my youth, when I could have been with someone else. You knew I wanted marriage and children. You dangled the hope of it in front of me at times, while at other times pushing me away and telling me to date other people; and yet holding on to me when I attempted to do so. And now, you choose to leave me after I took care of you, paid all the bills, for almost 10 years. I am now ten years older - that matters to men who would want to date me and it matters to me as someone who wanted to have more children. You knew that. You selfish bastard. I am now in less of a position to relocate after moving to this city where I have no friends or family just to be with you. I built my life around a future with us together that you didn't even have the decency to tell me you didn't see until you had someone lined up to take my place. And now you tell me that I mean so little to you that third persons - your new girlfriend who you have known for one tenth of the time you have known me and your new "community" (i.e. cult) that does not have your best interests in mind - you will listen to them and cut me out of your life because they say so. I would never and have never let any one tell me to stop talking to you or leave you because I actually loved you and thought the world of you. Now you indicate you will be taking your life as part of this cult. If that is true, which I don't even know if it is, it pains me that you'd rather spend the last months of your life with this woman than with me after all this time. I hate you so much for this.

After 2 month of NC I realized that I never really got to know you. You complained about me being closed but you never gave me and feedback like what you don´t like and lke trying to convince of something. It´s kind of sad to say, but I don´t have any clue who you actually are. Hope you find yourself at one point and manage to be more open and demanding.

I have to say it really helped realizing that I don´t know who you are....I can´t miss somebody I don´t know.

I cannot get you out of my heart and out of my mind. When things were good, I ran away because I did not believe someone could love me as much as you did. Then we bounced back and forth when I could not commit.

I was a jerk in every possible way. I tried to get back in your life but could not handle you "being emotionally unavailable" and telling me you wanted to date other people. I really wanted to tough it out, but I could feel my passion and even jealousy creep in, and I had to cut contact so I did not create more aggravation to you if I were to break down again..... And still I cannot resist the power of what we had. I refuse to believe we will never be madly in love. I have no interest in any other woman on the planet, and in my own * * * * ed up way I DO NOT WANT TO MOVE ON. I feel so goddam sick when I think of the hurt I caused you. I feel so goddam sick when I think of not making you laugh anymore. I feel so goddam sick when I think of the vast, infinite wonderful feelings we shared, even in the slightest of moments..... I do not want to live the rest of my life without you. You changed me for the better, and I just want to make you shine again. Please, I am begging you. I dont give a * * * * if there is a total lack of grace, in this message. I refuse to believe we can never be together..... I just want your love, your approval, your time, your smile, your touches, your LOVE. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. I believe love is forever. YOU ARE IT for me. THE woman of this lifetime. THE woman I was meant to be with. I know best advice is for me to move on, but I * * * * ing refuse to let you go. My feelings are too strong to ignore. Is this insanity? Maybe love is not supposed to make sense. Love is beyond reason. Yes, I am being unreasonable, but that is what it takes sometimes in life....

It's been 22 days of NC and am feeling rough today, physically and mentally. Lot of things are reminding me of you. Films, people we knew mutually. I don't miss in the sense I want you back I'm just amazed how you managed to turn off all contact yourself, I never thought you would last this long and makes me sad thinking you could harbour enough negative feelings to become that detached.

I must admit I am becoming curious as to your whereabouts, I looked on your sisters FB earlier. I know I'm setting myself up for a fall but I did it anyway.

Same * * * * ty situation social wise, this is the biggest problem. I won't break NC but I do miss you today L****. Being in this flat this time of year just reminds me of when we first moved in, almost a year ago. God, what a difference a year makes eh?

I don't like you now AT ALL, I realized that all you did was play mind games and mind *^*ed me, you knew you had me you knew I was weak and would do anything for you, and you used that, when I look back I can't help but cringe and think what the hell was I thinking?! I accepted things that were NOT acceptable at all, I thought I could never get out of that relationship ever, my world revolved around you I thought you were genuine, when you said you were busy I believed you, when you said your phone had problems I believed you, I was too too too blinded! NO ONE is that busy! No relationship should be like that no relationship should hurt like that! You were playing mind games and just getting your ego stroked thinking youre the hot shot and you're too special and I can't believe I helped contribute to that, ewww! You're not a hotshot, when I was chasing you I was hurt and I was acting out of fear and pain, you don't ever deserve someone like me, and just the thought of you thinking so highly of yourself right now and knowing that a girl like me went after you that much DISGUSTS ME! I can't believe what was I thinking, I was 100% blinded by love and so naive and you shattered my self esteem, I really dislike you I want you as far away from me as possible..

Getting out of he relationship I know exactly what you did in the relationship, you were having fun seeing me idol you (you knew you didn't deserve it at all) you tried your best to be as charming as possible & acted like you were "a catch", that was all fake, that's not who you are you're one insecure boy who can't be himself in a relationship... I suffered alot for you & yo enjoyed that didn't you, seeing how much you could get away with how far you can get out of me, you really broke something in me, because of your disgusting games I was in a dark whole for so long! And now I'm slowly healign and slowly seeing the truth, and the only thign I want is for you to be a thousand miles away from me, never enter my life again, I'm only keeping people who love and care about me seriously, who I can trust and who won't hurt me, bringing you to my life was I wouldn't say a mistake because it taught me so much about myself but it was horrible!

I thought I'd be jealous if I knew you were seeing someone, hell no! I feel sorry for the next girl, she'll either see the real you and leave you or she'll see the fake "a charmer/catch" you and she'll go through hell.... I thought your ex was a phycho but that girl is perfectly fine shes a decent nice girl who was ruined by the phycho (and that's you)

Wow, I feel so much better lol...

I hear everything you are saying, and though not all of what you say is accurate - I understand the feelings you are expressing. I do not know if it is my ego, but I really really really feel so deep in my heart that you are underestimating how strongly I feel, and how good things could be if we were together again. This misunderstanding is tearing me apart - I cannot eat, sleep, or take the basic necessary steps to take care of myself. Everyday I am conflicted, useless, and hate my life. What we experienced, and knowing you refuse to let me back in your life - I just cannot take this. It's too intense. I am consumed. I dont even know what to say, where to begin. I wish I could just go find a replacement, and I did try - but it only made me miss and want you more. Sex is far from a substitute for your love and I am glad I limited myself in that feeble kind of grasp at comfort and confirmation. I am more messed up in the head than ever, thanks to you. I both know more what love can be, and know more what heart break is - beyond anything I ever imagined. I am such a bad person. Trash. I wish I were dead, or another person or somehow unable to feel what I feel. There is no escape from the horrible prospect of life without you. I am so good with strangers, and so bad to those close with me - of course how would anyone want to waste their time with such a person? It is no mystery why I will be alone for a very long time, even without close friends perhaps. Thank you for bringing this out in me. I blame both of us. This really is love-hate. This really is I love-hate both of us, and I wont even pretend that is supposed to make sense. Nothing makes sense. The more I sit here and write, the more I realize how little I understand.....

I've tried to give you all that I had. But I am only human and I make mistakes. You have changed so much and I just don't know who you are anymore. You've become so indifferent towards me and I don't know how much more I can take of this. I love you. I hate you. I want you. I want to scream at you. I miss you. I want cry and make you see how much you are hurting me. I just don't know how I feel right now. I feel so torn, it's like I'm accepting the circumstances and yet I still think about you and my heart aches for no reason. I start to cry but I always hold back. And my gut tells me that we are not over, not yet. But my mind says we are and my heart can't say anything because it's just in pain. What to do, what to believe, what to think, how do I deal. I don't know.

So I went to an SLAA meeting (sex and love addicts anonymous) and realized more and more that the passion I feel I seek from only you, is just one more thing I will experience, but better, with someone else. Hope you are satisfied with all your anger and disappointment. I am not angry - that is your problem.... You wont let go of the past and I will, so who is the better person now?

What you gave me, I can get from another..... What I gave you, I will give tenfold to another. Your loss. Good luck in the bars and online, you hooker.

I don't get you. We talk Monday. You sound confused, fair enough. You don't know what you want. But you tell me I have to move on. I tell you you have to let me move on. You ask what I mean. I tell you I need my stuff from you, my money, the bed etc. You tell me you'll be in touch Thursday. It's Friday now, and I haven't heard a peep. Are you scared yourself? Are you scared that once that stuff is gone then it's definitely over? You know I want you back. Want us back. But only you have the power to make that happen. But you don't want that right now. After our phone call Monday, we were texting. I asked the best way to rekindle this, by telling you daily I miss you? You said no, by leaving you alone, but sending the odd catch up text. So I ask if we should leave the contact on Thursday, and talk when I'm back from London. You said you'd still be in touch Thursday. So why wasn't you? Why haven't you replied to my text this morning? Is it not enough that you've broken my heart? Destroyed my confidence in myself and in men? Made me feel worthless? Taken away the planned future we have? Are these games that you're playing? Or did you forget? It's unlike you to play games, but saying that, I don't know you anymore. I don't want you. I want the man back that I fell in love with. He's in there. I can hear him when we talk. He shows himself slightly. Then hides away again. Why? I just don't know anymore. All I know is that I want us back, but I'm exhausted from this now. Mentally and physically.

I was having a completley normal day until the thought of starting college again came to my mind, and then I remembered how last semester when you saw me in college you asked for me back, I don't think that will happen again (you better know better! I'm not a doll you can leave then come back to over & over again) but the thought freaked me out, you anywhere near me freaks me out... I guess because I don't 100% trust myself, I know KNOW that I don't want you anywhere in my life, but in the past I've always accepted when you cme back because I was weak & I thought you must really want me if you can't stay away from me, pffft nonesense! You never really wanted me you don't know what you want you think you can come & go whenever you like, but now I think I have enough knowledge and strenghth to keep you out of my life for good, you've done more damage than good

I can't believe you have not even made one single attempt to contact me.....you the one that swore you would never disappear from my life....and what have you done...disappeared.....should have known you were a liar from the begginning......you played me, you used me....you got what you wanted and left me with a deep hole in my heart.....wanting you....sadly needing you.....

I will get over it and I will be better for it....you lost a great person.....you will never ever ever again have me......karma will get you in the end...and not by my hands...you will one day do this to the wrong person.....

I truly and honestly loved you!!

I just had a great night out with my friends and hit on some girls but in the back of my mind wish she was here with me to laugh and have a good time with. Because we always got along and had a good time together.and then would be able to take her home and sleep next to her and tell her how much I love her.I just want to text her " I miss you so much and wish you were here to laugh with and share these good times with me and take you home and pillow talk about our night together." i know deep down that it would make me look pathetic but I just miss her so much.

3 months since you left me and took the kids. I miss you all still, you broke my heart and left it on the floor. You broke it again when you announced on FB you had a new bf after 1 month apart. Thanks for the memories I hope you are happy in your new life.

One month since you broke my heart, said we could try again one day, told me I was beautiful and you wanted to be my best friend. Just under a month since you told me you never wanted to see me again, you hated me and wanted me out of your life. Three weeks since you kissed me and said you still thought I was amazing and wonderful, you just didn't want a relationship. Two weeks since you asked me to start seeing you, tried to sleep with me, then changed your mind when I wouldn't and said I didn't want you to see other girls too. A week since you decided to lie to me and broke your promise about keeping in touch. An hour since you admitted you don't care anymore, and 30 minutes since I realised that you have turned into a drinking yob who doesn't care about anyone. You broke all your promises. How could you break your promises? You swore you wouldn't, the day before you dumped me on Facebook you told me you wanted to propose but it wouldn't be right at our age. I need someone better - someone like who you used to be, because you were PERFECT. You were so perfect, you were everything I wanted and needed. You protected me without being posessive, you looked after me, you didn't push me into anything, you gently told me to be careful when I went out, you made the effort to see me and made me feel beautiful and wanted. You changed so quickly. I knew I was lucky to have you, but I thought you were the one I was supposed to be with because we were everything the other wanted in a partner. But you used me. You wanted sex. And a girlfriend to hang on your arm. You wanted to get drunk and sleep with other girls. And you changed so quickly I didn't even have time to stop you.

Dude. I have to have a walk-through of this apartment on Thursday. You still have a bedroom and a half full of s--- here. I refuse to lose more out of my security deposit because you're too cool and too busy with your awesome (loser) drinking buddies EVERY night of the week to come over here and get your crap. GET OFF YOUR REAR AND HELP ME MOVE OUT - YOU'RE THE REASON I HAVE TO LEAVE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!

And also, I got a freestanding invite to hang out with people that were mutual friends that I was sure had taken sides (your side specifically) so, uh, sorry about you but I'm gonna be hanging out on Friday nights at the same bar and if you don't like it, find a new bar. God knows there's plenty and you're friends with all the bartenders in town, so it shouldn't be difficult.

So I went to the park today, hiked some places, canyons I never went before. I saw other women but thought only of having you there with me. I ran through some sprinklers, like a kid, and smiled as I imagined you were next to me. I know there is no real replacement for you in my life, just new things that will eventually take more precedence in the forefront of my thoughts.... The part of me that does not want to give up hope? Well I don't know what will happen with that. I suppose either it goes away or it doesn't. Emotions are such a strange, powerful, elusive thing.... Feelings are the artwork our soul creates, whether we welcome them or not.

You claim to have had the worst day of your career yesterday. I had the best. I received two job offerings and accepted one yesterday. As of the 5th, I will be a manager. Decent pay increase and received a lot of backing from Sr Management to get me in this role. They all congratulated me and told me that I was the perfect fit for the group I am moving to on my floor, and that they have the confidence in me to clean things up.

You leaving has nothing to do with how well my life has been. I am much better off with you gone. You of course, are still full of drama and games and disguise your problems with continuous home renovations in his house.

I so miss our sex. Infinite, legendary, rare, never dull. I have serious doubts I will ever have this intensity with anyone else, nor am I interested in even trying to find out. I dont care how you look as the years pass, if your body changes, or whatever - it would not make a bit of difference in the passion I have for you.

Grr I hate the fact that I still think ur some what attractive > ...ur ugly disgusting and a pig! Grrr! Why do I still look at u differently! U cut ur hair ..n u shaved ... nothing...u ever did for me...I had to beg n beg for u to that ...nope but not for douche bag! ...ur on ur own ! ...u still look ugly when u cut ur hair ..>

I'm really good at giving advice to everyone else, but not very good at "sharing" myself. So, as hard as this is, as part of my "therapy", here goes...

There's so much I still don't understand about why you lost faith in "us", why your heart changed so suddenly. You told me I was nicer to you than any guy you'd ever met, even your ex-husband. You told me you saw long-term potential for us. You wanted our kids to meet. You seduced me -- mind, body, and soul. You were kind and attentive and compassionate and excited to be with me.

And then you shut-down, and shut me out. You said you were confused, didn't know what you wanted. Slowly, over time, we became less physical, saw less of each other, communicated mostly by phone and email. I should have gotten-out then, should have seen the obvious signs that things were not right and not going to improve. But I didn't; I was already too fully invested in you and your life. I didn't want to leave, I wanted to help make things better.

You kept me on an emotional leash for over a month, without being definitive regarding your feelings about "us", yet still communicating every day, usually multiple times. Until, finally, you announced to me one night when I called that you'd just come home from a date. You minimized it by saying it was "just dinner", and that you might never even see the guy again. You told me you were still thinking about things. I suggested that we communicate less often, in order to loosen the emotional connection. But in a few days, we were talking daily again. Which was, again, equally my fault.

Two weeks later, you had dinner with the same guy, even after you told me you wouldn't, and would discuss things with me over dinner, first. You then canceled dinner with me and told me that you thought about it and decided that you should be able to date whoever you want, because that's what you wanted to do. I said, fine, let me take you out on a date -- a real date. And then, you finally said it -- that you and the new guy, the guy "you might never see again", had agreed to go exclusive, and that you wanted to focus on him now, and that you were very happy about this. So it only took you two weeks to replace, discard, and abandon me, after the intense emotional bond we had.

We've been nearly NC for almost two weeks now. I sent you one email, to which you sent a short and perfunctory response. I tried to engage you in an email conversation but you responded no further. I guess this is the clearest indication of where I now stand in your life and in your thoughts, even though you expressed a strong desire to remain friends. I know many on this site have been highly skeptical of the whole "stay friends" thing, and now I know why. It certainly didn't have to be like this, but you've chosen to make it so. You've chosen to take what was an amazing connection between us and toss it out as if it were yesterday's trash.

I know you're now having a wonderful time with new guy. You haven't had your kids for nearly five weeks now, so you're getting to enjoy tons of time with him -- time you and I never had together. It will be interesting to see how things go when you finally have your kids back -- full-time now. Will new guy be so keen to stick-around when things are tough, when you're dealing with your kids' school issues until late at night and weekend school projects? Will he even understand? And if he doesn't, where will you be then? You've alienated so many of your other friends. And you've shown me that you are not very good friend material, after all. You certainly haven't expressed any interest or concern as to how I'm doing right now, even though I'm the one who was left alone. Perhaps it's foolish of me to expect more from you, but then I'm only going by what I've done in past situations. A little empathy goes a long way.

Regardless of how I feel, I do wish good things for you, and hope that you are happy in your new relationship. My intuition tells me, though, that I'll be hearing from you at some point within the next 6-8 months, when you again need emotional support for something that new guy has no interest, or is no longer around, to provide. If so, I can only say that I'm likely to reciprocate in kind to the level of friendship and support you've provided me during that time. And, right now, it's not looking too good.

Hey you, yes you "the ex", I don't think I'm inlove with you anymore I'm falling out of love, and it's happening quickly, and I'm loving it and don't wana jinx it! What was there to love anyway, the way you never cared about me, or the way you were always not there and "busy" or your boring life? Or how we rarely had good conversations and communication, or the pain you caused me by you're idiotic disappearing acts? Have a good life I definetly feel like a stronger person away from you, I feel my self-esteem raise, I feel I can finally be happy, I don't miss the relationship I don't miss how ucomfortable you made me feel, how you made me feel insecure and how you mind controlled me so I'd be on your hook forever, yuck! I don't miss how I was 24/7 anxious and nervous and how you take too long to respond and how you don't stick to your words, I don't miss always wondering if you really love me always wondering if this is the real thing, I don't miss your disgusting ego, I don't miss your poor relationship skills, I don't miss your absent mindness, I don't miss constantly being afraid of you leaving me, I don't miss your presence at all. kthnxbai.