Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I just had a dream about you...

You came back to me wanting me back...

But guess what? I don't want you back. Sure we've had fair share of bumps in the road but you didn't have to end it like this! And stop trying to push the blame on to me as if I had commanded you to do what you did! My friends and family are happy for me, and for once I'm happy for my self that I've finally been able to be rid of you.

Sounds like we are in the same place and time frame Robin2904! The only thing different is that I cried myself to sleep at 9:30 instead of 7:30pm. I feel everything you are feeling! Sigh

I have that "gut" feeling again, the same one I had three days before you broke up with me. This time that feeling is telling me you have found someone new. I have learned not to ignore that gut feeling, its always right. But what can I do about it? Nothing. It hurts me so much. I supported you through your battle with alcoholism, rehab and recovery. Three months of sobriety and you don't need me anymore. Great. I get all the shyt and some new chick gets the new and improved you? How freakin fair is that? I guess I don't deserve a whole person, only a broken alcoholic? Thats how you are making me feel. Used, betrayed, broken, rejected, unworthy, unloved. Do I need to go on????

I hope you're miserable with your new woman. You probably won't ever tell her all the crappy mean things you did to me while you were an alcoholic and drug addict. She'd run for the hills! I wish I would have. Keep lying to her, lets see how that works out for ya!

I miss you more than anything. I'm trying so hard to find a job, start my new life here. But I'm broke and can't get out, my friends barely even contact me. All I do is think of you and our child growing inside me. How can you want nothing to do with me? Only for the child? We had so many plans and dreams, we were supposed to get married. Why did this change? I know I made mistakes and I told you I could change, I will change. I was in a depression and I got help for that. I just want us back. I want you to text me, call me, tell me to come home. It won't happen though. You don't care? Why did you have to hug me when I came and picked things up from the house before I left? We've been in NC for 4 days now, going on 5. I'm not counting me texting and asking if you were going to the upcoming doctor's appointment. The child is something we have to stay in contact for. I hope you find the peace and clarity I'm positive you're searching for. I'm frustrated because I don't know what you're doing and I'm sure you are hanging out with girls. It hurts, so much.

Why do I keep DREAMING about you!! I had a conversations with my new man lastnight, telling him I don't think

its going to work out because I am so use to what we had...We were together every day...We decided to stay together

but Im just so hurting over you still that I don't know if its fair to him...

I hope me and our baby can go on and never miss you. I dont want to think about you or your eyes or your smile or your voice or how you used to make me feel. I know one day you will see you made a mistake, and like you said you will have to live with it. And i hope it eats away at your conscience the rest of your life.

So I saw the facebook profile of your band. There were new photo's. I had to look at them , I had to look at you and guess what...

I didn't feel a thing!

It felt like I was just looking at a random person without having any history with him.

I'm glad you are still doing your thing. But when I looked at your eyes, in those photos, it felt like you were just a bit empty inside.

Maybe you felt the same pain I did for a bit. I guess I will never know because you're not responding to me. And you know what, you have the right to ignore me. But that means I am no longer trying. That's right, random boy..

I am not going to try anymore.

I am going to let it be, like a Beatle

Sounds like we are in the same place and time frame Robin2904! The only thing different is that I cried myself to sleep at 9:30 instead of 7:30pm. I feel everything you are feeling! Sigh

Its an awful feeling- especially when you relapse. I was doing so much better and now I'm not....it sucks.

So I was on the chat site today, just browsing. I was feeling a bit better, wasn't going on there to stalk your page. just going to look at my own stuff. And who do I see on the main screen on the chat? Yup- there was your name and picture 'Online now' My stomach dropped. But I just ignored it, checked my messages on there, and a minute later when I refreshed the page you were offline. I stopped for a minute and this really upset me. Do you hate me THAT MUCH that the second you saw me online you ran and signed off? I probably shouldn't even care, but Jesus that hurt me. Were you afraid I was going to IM you? Oh don't worry honey I was definitly not going to do that! I told you I would leave you alone and I am leaving you alone! But damn that really stung!

I called my best friend- and she tried to make me feel better. Said maybe it was just a coincidence that when I signed on you were signing off (Which I SO doubt) or maybe if actually hurt YOU too much to see me on. Its a nice thought, but I highly doubt it. I know your okay, your over me, on to the next chick right? I bet you just didn't want me to message you- to reestablish contact again. Not after last time where I was all emotional and told you I wanted to get back together and all that. You were probably like 'Oh crap, I need to hide from her!' Well DON'T WORRY! I am SO passed begging for us- BELIEVE ME! Never going to beg you for anything again!

You want to run and hide from me- GO AHEAD! You want to act like I'm some stranger, just like you did that weekend in January, just like you did when you dropped me off at the bus station with out a second glance- be my guest! But don't EVER expect me to be there for you EVER again! I had hope that maybe, some day, down the line things would change. Maybe we could be friends again- if nothing else- but NOW? Now your DEAD TO ME!!

What a small, small world it is when I see you on national TV standing behind your wife who couldn't put two coherent syllables together with the aide of super glue! I guess when you said she was a lush you were telling the truth for once? Maybe you were also telling the truth when you said you always loved me and never loved her? If so you are the biggest FOOL on the planet!

Cheers to the X who was emotionally unavailable--and bottoms up to his wife! May their glasses always be full! LOL

And one more thing- all that crap you said to me in February when you texted me after I hadn't seen you for 3 weeks.....you told me that you loved me no matter what, that you 'would be here for me no matter what' that was BULLCRAP wasn't it? Just a nice parting line that is said during a break up to make the other person not feel so crappy? Kinda like the 'It's not you it's me' line. It's laughable- really. Why did you try to soften the blows at all? Why not just give it to me straight. 'I don't want you, I want to mess around with other girls. I don't want to be in contact with you either. Have a nice life' Because that's really what you meant to say isn't it? Every time you said you would try to call- I KNOW you didn't want to- so why say it? Crap why not just admit you didn't want to and had NO intention of calling me!? I don't get it! And if you REALLY would be here for me no matter what, you WOULDN'T have kept putting me off- you would have called me- if I really needed you God I could have died waiting! All LINES! Just like all the other lines you EVER fed me, and fed God knows how many other dumb niave girls! Only difference is I am no longer niave! And I see you for the liar you are!

And WHY in the world would you keep telling me you 'loved me no matter what'? That's the biggest lie I've ever heard in my life! First of all its NOT something you say to an ex, through text when you haven't spoken to them in over a month! If you think it made it easier IT DIDN'T! Especially because that's the biggest lie in the world! You do get an A for lying- you always were good at it. You lied to your mother and your sister left and right. should have known you could lie to me! Hell you lied right to my face that day in September 'I swear that there is no one else' Um yeah your Facebook said other wise! The look on your face when I said I went through your facebook and saw ALL the other girls you were flirting with- the look on your face is STILL priceless, and honestly worth the two days of fighting!

Well I guess I would be lying right now If I said I wasn't hurting...I am. I still have a hell of a lot of anger and bitterness, pain and resentment towards you. I kind of hate you all over again right now.

I got a call in July "Kev, listen, I dont know how to say this... She was out last night and took a guy home..."

Confronted you and you said you didnt even go to the same place.

You ring five minutes after I leave confused and needing time, you DID go to the same place but nothing happened...

I believed you. My first of many mistakes.

I believed you once - I would believe you again, right? .. Unfrotunately yea.

You changed so much. So quickly...

We went to his workplace to swim with your nieces and you knew, as did the other people working there, they all KNEW, and i went along with ur bull, made to look like a total ass whilst u lied your stupid face off.

Then there was your dealer mate, your old friend's boyfriend...

I take u to australia, I pay for everything and three weeks later ur sleeping with someone else.

I get u some nice perfume for valentines as a semi make up gift as we were going through a hard time. You tell me days before 'I ruined us but you continued to ruin us...'

I continued? You mean cos I was the one shagging everything that moved ? I was the one constantly lying ? I was the one decieving and taking advanatge of my big heart full of love for you ?

I really REALLY hope u get what u deserve cos u nearly tipped me over the edge. I was close to giving up on my own life all because of you. I cant wait for a few months down the line, you will fail with him, you might come back, you might not. I want to stop you entering my head every five damn minutes.

I havent heard from you for over a month and Im still hurting.

--but not as badly.

you make me sick and you should be ashamed. One day, perhaps you will be, one day perhaps you will feel what I feel and I wish to hell I could see you go through this.

Every stupid name we had for eachother, every stupid nuance and silly thing we shared will always remind me of you. But good you. The you i knewfor the first two years.

What happened to you?

I miss you and hate you.

So I landed myself a new job...Tonight I will not dream about you...You will not show up and if you do

I will kill you in my dream by pushing you or shooting you!....I hate dreaming about you...I have a good man,

grant we didn't start out on the right foot we are slowely on the right foot and he treats me the way you never

treated me...There are things I still miss about you, like suprising me when I got home with a clean apartment or home

and cooked food and or you would have love music playing and we would stay up for hours just sitting on the carpet

with eachother singing and goofing off and.....I don't get what happened>...But I CANT waste anymoretime

thinking about you...YOU are the reason I lost my last job and I am NOT allowing you to control my emotions

any longer...!

Goodbye my first Love...

Sometimes I wish I could rewind the clock back to start of 09 and change history.

I wish I had concentrated only on school, instead of having my life revolve around you.

Starting from scratch ain't the greatest feeling in the world. God I can't believe I wasted so much time. I feel so embarassed.

I have to pull through. I have to.

Here I am spending my nights alone... without you... I'm upset about what you did but I know from the bottom of my heart... that if you didn't do something like this, I would have kept my self in this toxic relationship that was to be your bf. I need to happier for my self! Everyone else is! They warned that you would end up hurting me... did I listen? No I was so madly in love I ignored everything around me and focused on you... What a big mistake that was! I'm glad! I'm single now!

That is at least what I keep on telling my self... hard to be alone

Do you ever think of me? I think of you everyday. Why couldn't you just give me one more chance?? I know that is so much easier to say, but I miss you so much. I fought for you for six months. SIX MONTHS. I told you I still loved you three times.. and every time I was shot down.. Doesn't that show you anything? I know I messed up. I know I hurt you, but I think about you everyday....What we planned. What we would have been now. I hate coming home for this spring break because everything reminds me of us. Stupid things around the house, restaurants, music, my bed, my dog, pictures, our high school.I keep on wanting to text you to tell you about a new band, or tell you something that I know will interest you and things that only you will understand and appreciate but I can't... and I don't. I don't because I know you don't want me anymore. I know you that you want me to stop trying to fix things. I know that while I am still grieving and feeling the pain of our break up six months later, you are moving on and talking to another girl. I love you. I wish you could understand that. I wish that you could see that I want you to be happy and that if you being with someone else makes you happy than I guess that is okay. I hate it, but I accept it. I miss everything about you. I miss feeling safe with you, buying albums with you, holding your hand, laughing with you, the way you treated every single person, your beard, the way you imitated the creepy old man in family guy. I miss every part of you. I miss the annoying things that drove me crazy. I miss the way you would sing way out of pitch because you were embarrassed of actually singing. I miss your dry humor that occasionally I couldn't even handle. What I miss most of all is the way you encouraged me to be the person who I am and how I did the same for you. I hate that I ruined all of this. I hate that this right now.. me writing on an internet blog to release my pain is a result of my doing. I know I was unhappy and I understand I did what I did for a reason, but now I understand why certain things happened and it drives me crazy because we gave up. I gave up on you and that caused you to give up on me entirely. Every day I think about you. Not a single day goes by where I say "We are better apart" it's more like "it's okay, we learn from our mistakes. This will help you grow as a person. Move on." I am scared though. I hold onto us because I know it was real but I know by not letting go I am making a friendship with you impossible. What am I supposed to do? We were supposed to be together, not that girl who isn't even sarcastic like us (or so i hear). Your supposed to be playing mario cart with me not her....that was our thing. I am sorry. I truly am.Things could have been different but I gave up. I was so unhappy that I gave up. I didn't know the value of what we had because I had never had it before. I wish we could spend one more day together, just you and me. We could drive to barnes and nobles and joke around. We would get there, listen to all the new albums and not speak for a half an hour while we both found new music. We wouldn't even have to speak yet everything would be perfect. We'd walk out and hold hands and we'd remember how perfect things were. We'd remember what love feels like and what we both fought for for a while. Gosh this sucks. How did things get so terrible. Were not even facebook friends? You had to leave my house on new years.. No contact is hard when I still know I love you and care so much about you. I just wish you understood how much I actually miss, love, and regret all the choices I made. I hope your happy. I hope we can work things out and be friends eventually. For now I will keep trying to push myself to meet other guys, even though I only end up comparing them to what we had.

Talk to you when we actually can..

Kristen.

To all those reading this thread.. I hope you just read my reply a minute ago because this is how I really feel and the other replys just reminded me..

* * * * YOU CHRIS. I loved you. YOU WERE MY FIRST LOVE. WE NEVER FOUGHT. NOT ONCE. HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO TELL YOU HOW UNHAPPY I WAS?? WHAT DID YOU EXPECT? EVERYTHING WAS ALWAYS PERFECT. WHEN EVER SOMETHING happened YOU JUST AGREED. YOU NEVER FOUGHT WITH ME. YOU NEVER TOLD ME HOW YOU FELT. I WAS TRAPPED. I FELT LIKE YOU WERE PUSHING ME INTO SOMEONE I WASN'T. I GET IT. YOU DIDN'T LIKE SOME OF THE THINGS I DID, BUT YOU STOPPED ME FROM DOING THE THINGS I LOVED AND BEING THE PERSON I LOVED?? PEOPLE MISSED THAT SIDE OF ME! PEOPLE MISSED THOSE THINGS ABOUT ME. HOW COULD I EVER TELL YOU?? YOU WERE PASSIVE. WE BOTH KNEW IT. BUT WHEN EVERYTHING HAPPENED AND I TOLD YOU I KISSED ANOTHER GUY.. YOU WIPED IT OFF LIKE IT WAS NOTHING. YOU DIDN'T HELP ME FIGURE OUT WHY?? ALL YOU DID WAS TAKE ME BACK AND SAY THAT I WAS OKAY AND THAN AGREED THAT WE COULD GO ON A BREAK. I WAS SO CONFUSED BUT YOU NEVER FOUGHT FOR ME. WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME TO WAKE THE * * * * UP?? I BROKE UP WITH YOU NOT REALIZING WHY I WAS BREAKING UP WITH YOU AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN YELL AT ME. YOU AGREED AND LEFT... YOU LET ME BE FRIENDS WITH YOU FOR A MONTH UNTIL I REALIZED I NEEDED YOU BUT BY THEN YOU WERE GONE. BY THEN YOU GAVE UP AND I GET IT OKAY?? I WOULD DO THE SAME BUT WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST YELL AT ME?? WHY COULD'T YOU ASK WHAT I WAS THINKING OR WHAT NEEDED TO CHANGE?? WE COULD STILL BE TOGETHER IF WE DID. I WAS STUPID. I WAS SO STUPID. I KNOW BUT I WAS CONFUSED AND YOU LET ME BE CONFUSED. I TRIED TO FIGHT FOR YOU. I TRIED FOR 6 MONTHS. I CRIED EVERY DAY, NIGHT THINKING ABOUT US. SIX MONTHS. I LOVE YOU AND YOU COULDN'T EVEN FIGHT FOR ME FOR A MOTNH. SIX MONTHS I FOUGHT FOR YOU. I YELLED AT YOU. I BEGGED. I ACTED LIKE I WAS YOUR FRIEND. I APOLOGIZED. I HUNG OUT WITH YOU. I TEXTED YOU. I CALLED YOU WHEN I KNEW WE WERE OVER BUT I NEVER GAVE UP. WHY DID YOU? WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST YELL AT ME? We could have fixed things. We could have still been together, if we just talked things out. I'm sorry for everything. I didn't understand why I was doing the things I was doing. All I needed was a wake up call.. but you gave it too me when it was too late... I miss and love you.

Kristen.