Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I've found someone amazing, and she seems to feel the same about me... Why are you still on my mind? Will I ever be free? Is anyone free of their past?

I'm terrified I'm going to make the same mistakes... and I still don't really what they are... I'd love to hear you tell me about all my flaws... But I know you could never be that honest with me.

Le sigh...

It worries me how much you've been on my mind this week.

You reignited the hope with one visit.

Just like that it's almost as if the last few months of letting you go were for nothing.

Spending time with you only reminded me how well we connect.

I wish you never told me you could be moving back here...

Why do you keep coming back into my life?

I desperately want to talk to you. Just chat about my day - and how I'm progressing with 'things'. I'm working hard. I'm using all the tools at my disposal, so soon, I won't be a newt anymore. I'm doing really well, actually. But I still want you.

I know you don't care. You'd probably be all like: whatever-I'm-happy-for-her one second, and forget the next.

We can't be friends. Don't think I'm OK with that. Yes, we are talking to each other again, but it won't stay for too long. I can't get past what you did to me unless you give us another chance to be together. I don't think I will ever forgive you if you steal the chance away from us.

Either we try again, or it will be the end of us in all ways. I know It will be so hard to keep you away from my life, but I can't lose respect for myself anymore. I don't want to feel worthless anymore, 'cause I exactly know my worth.

I know I will get a negative response from you. I know you are just the same. But I'm doing this for myself, and not you. I just want to know exactly where you are standing, and where I'm standing. I don't want to live in confusion or hung up on you anymore.

I hate you, but I love you...

I'm sad. Sad that you haven't tried to contact me in a week...what happened to us being best friends again? Did you just completely forget about that? Or did you just stop caring? Tell me how to stop caring....cuz I really hate this. I hate that I believe you every time, I hate that I love you so much, and I hate that you're SO extremely perfect for me. It's obvious that right now we can't be together, I know that and I've accepted it. But I thought you'd be different, after telling me we should talk when we want to. When I asked you about texting & calling and asked how it sounded if we could just talk when we feel like it, you said "that sounds pretty stinkin good to me ". So what happened? When did you become "too busy" to talk to me? When did you forget about me, that I'm here missing you? This is hurting me so bad, and I know I just need to forget you for awhile. But it's impossible...you're everywhere, and you're everything, and you mean the world to me. You're STILL my world...my heart is still yours. I wish I could go back in time & take things slower with you. Maybe then we could still be like we were back then. I know I haven't done anything wrong. So you doing this to me, it's terrible. And I hate it. I want to talk to you so bad.

I realized tonight, that I am nothing to you. Any sane person could have seen it long ago. But the truth is, I'm an idiot. I was just stupid to let you in close....meanwhile, what does that wisdom, actually procure for me? Nothing. I am here alone, missing you and crying, and yeah. You are with her and all is peachy in your little couple-world.

Major fail. Major.

I hope your tramp stamp treats you well, Why did you get that ???? I hope your newly waxed......... treats you well. I hope your new clothes treat you well. I hope your new underwear treats you well. I told you that you wouldnt melt/die after turning 40. Your not 18. I was with you at 18. You will never be that again.

You left, your kids are crying. See ya, its my house now,the house your loved. kids are with me. I know you. You will so regret this. I promise. Hell even your friend down the street says your nuts. Actually everyone thinks it. Have fun in your Apt. I assume you have the 21 yr old boyfried. Your so religious, what the bleep happened to you. Your mother even says your nuts. Whats sad is you know I will have no problem "picking" up anyone else if I wanted.

Later XXXXX Oh and get your stuff out of here. These nick knacks are stupid.

oh...what a good idea. NC is always the best thing, but not always the easiest thing. I would LOVE to comply to the language rules.....but it is Hard to do when you have angry feelings..at least for me. But...I will be polite. As far as my ex..."You are lucky as hell to even be with me for the time you were" you were mean to me, and I did not deserve the, mmmmm (polite language) things you said to me. I do not understand why I put up with you as long as I did, but I did have a great time.....but the other times, were so terrible they took all the bad times away. All the nice things you said to me, were taken away with just a few mean things you said and did. I could go on and on...and I may later. But it feels good just to say these few things.

I know you're going on a trip this weekend, and you're leaving on Friday.

The forecast for Friday says: Rain at all times. The rest of the weekend will be fine.

I hope your feet get soaked on the way there, you have no spare shoes for the rest of the weekend, and you end up with trenchfoot.

I wish I could've said 'yes' to your 'proposal' two days ago. It's sad that life worked out this way, it's sad you're so effed up and that you had to break all the trust i ever had for you.

It saddens me, knowing I love you and you love me, but due to your many issues and ways we have become like this. Strangers again.

I must move on.

It's hard T.

I love you.

It's been going fine between us lately, we're talking again but you know I'm still jealous so you play that to the full. I can't even talk to either of you without you trying to kiss her or sit there stroking her face. Seriously S how much more do you want from me, how much more are you going to do to me. I said no to being just friends for a reason, but I can't even be civil with you without you trying to hurt me.

This one is for you, Briessa. Miss you today.

]

I wonder if you ever miss me. Sigh.

Such a sad and tragic thing to happen. I guess I shouldn't ask useless questions. You've moved on long, long ago. I need to too.

I don't know why I torture myself sometimes with thinking about if you miss me or if you regret etc etc etc.... Truth is that I don't think I want you back anymore. You changed, and you weren't even the best person to begin with. Plus I want kids now. Not to mention how many guys you could have been with by now. I guess it's just a sad moment lost to time that'll never be rekindled or repaired. It happened and if we reconciled would be trying to forget things that happened. I can't forget. I'll try, in time, to forgive though.

Somewhere in a parallel universe... we're still making out in my car listening to Bob Dylan.

Goodbye Briessa.

I think I sit more and think about why I miss you, love you and still want you in my life, even though I shouldn't. I never felt this way about anybody before in my life. I know it was only 7 months, but it felt longer to me. Sure I had my doubts, but that would only be momentarily. The life I started with you was super different from how my life was before, but I learned to love that life with you. I miss that more than anything...

I really hope to be able to talk to you again soon.Know my heart is with you, and still loving you no matter what. I hope one day soon you feel that in your heart. Know I want to be the best I can for you, and love everything about you.

Theres not a day that goes by where I don't think of you... My prayers are flowing, and God knows what I want... I just hope one day soon my wish is granted...

I love you R.... Forever...

I'm absolutely disgusted with you. I already knew you were deceitful, dishonest, and selfish, but now I can add trashy, classless and immoral to the list. I just am in shock you could have so little respect for yourself, you should be ashamed. And to think, when my other ex did this 4 years ago you absolutely ripped into her. You're a hypocrite, always have been - the exact type of person you claim to hate! Die.