Post here instead of contacting your ex!

"Do you have my ski jacket? I think I left it in your truck a few months ago. If so can you shove it in my mailbox?

Thanks!"

I'm tempted to break NC for my ski jacket. But I really don't want anything to do with him. Maybe I'll just drop another $250 on another one, cause, money grows on trees.

I know he knows it's mine. Why hasn't he returned it?

WHERE WAS THAT HUGE SMILE WHEN WE WERE DATING?

DID I REALLY MAKE YOU THAT MISERABLE. I'VE NEVER SEEN YOU WITH SUCH A * * * * EATING GRIN. OH I KNOW WHY, BECAUSE YOU CAN'T HANDLE ANYTHING WITHOUT A BEER IN YOUR HAND. I MADE YOU THINK. I HELPED YOU EXCEL IN SCHOOL. I HELPED TO MAKE YOU A BETTER PERSON. NOW THAT I'M GONE YOU ARE BACK TO YOUR OLD WAYS. YOU WOULD NEVER TAKE PICTURES WITH ME LIKE THAT, WITH THAT HUGE SMILE. I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU I HATE YOU. BUT I DON'T...i don't. I love you. And i hate you. And I love you....I hate that I love you.

You don't even care. I'm just a convenience.

"Do you have my ski jacket? I think I left it in your truck a few months ago. If so can you shove it in my mailbox?

Thanks!"

I'm tempted to break NC for my ski jacket. But I really don't want anything to do with him. Maybe I'll just drop another $250 on another one, cause, money grows on trees.

I know he knows it's mine. Why hasn't he returned it?

Hehehe....I thought you were gonna tell him to shove it some place else...lol

I ignored your contact, and your reach out to me. I forget sometimes why I'm ignoring you at all. I missed you so much while Christmas shopping today because it just made me think of last year together. I know you think about me because you said, "I've been thinking about you," but something keeps preventing me from reciprocating. That something is that night, when you walked up and out of my bed and then out of my life.

I could never trust that you wouldn't do that again so I can't ever open myself up to you again. I've had past relationships that felt "perfect". Ours never did. There was always too many ingredients missing, but that never stopped me from loving you as much as anyone before... or as much as anyone to come.

The worst part is knowing myself, and knowing that no matter who I meet, a little part of me will always be missing because of you.

I wanted to reach out to you this morning, last night. I couldnt let myself do it, I need to move on without you. There's nothing I want to say but I can;t help myself thinking you're with someone else soon.. it killed me inside. I wish I could just forget about you ..why does it have to be so bloody hard ? Telling me you didnt love me or want to get back together with me really did hurt me. What about in the future ?

Lee,

I never thought I'd feel anything for another man, but today I got butterflies for Brian, my new church buddy, when he was baptized. As I saw him standing there in his white robe with his boyish smile and solemn attitude, I was reassured that there are still good Christian men out there who want to wait for physical intimacy and believe in pre-marital counseling and being responsible men.

I also never thought I'd be one to flirt with someone who had a girlfriend. We seemed to catch each other's eye right away when he kept smiling and looking at me. Then I find out today that he left the girl he was seeing. Our flirting intensified and I enjoyed talking to him. He asked me to come to a Young Adult meeting about relationships and accountability. I told him I'd come and he seemed happy. He gave me cookies and offered to throw my dinner plate away for me even though I could do it myself and he had to walk all the way accross the room.

What scares me is that when he was looking in my eyes, I could picture the two of us (me and Brian) together...but I know I should not be thinking that. It's mostly just reassuring that I can potentially feel this way, even if Brian and I don't work out. He said he wants to take his next relationship slowly anyway and really get to know the person deeply. Today he was asking me a lot of questions about myself. It was nice for a man to take an interest in my opinions and personal facts about my life. I don't even remember you asking me all those questions when you were getting to know me.

Anyway, I still love you and I imagine I always will. But I can sorta accept that you're in a new relationship because I'm hoping that soon I'll be ready for one myself, a relationship that challenges me to be a better, more godly woman, with a man who knows God and wants a family and commitment. Once I find that special man, I'm not wasting time again. We are getting married and starting a family. As soon as I'm settled.

I'm sorry you couldn't commit to me fully. I loved you and would have loved to work things out, but since that's not gonna happen unless you have a drastic change of heart soon, I'm glad my heart is finally opening to other men!!!

Haven't felt the need to do this for a while.......

As I fell asleep last night, I stroked the empty side of the bed and quietly said, "I miss you. I miss us. I wish you were here right now"

I haven't needed to voice anything like that for a while. And then today I cried cos it's sinking in you're not coming back any time soon, if ever.

I truly haven't felt this way about anyone and wish that I had realised it sooner.

I still want you back and am still very much in love with you.

i'l always love you and i'l always care,my hearts big enough for you to share.

ive been waiting for the moment you'll care and ask for me back for our lives to share you know how i feel and always will but you've ripped out my heart and thats a bitter pill.

im waiting for the day to call you my lady and hopefully rowan one day maybe just....... maybe!

dooooooooooohhhhhh for fs i know im worth so much more then you would ever be capable to ever give and more worthy of what what it was you did!

you tore out my heart and spat on my soul you a heartless * * * * * now * * * * off and goooooooooo!!!!!!!! that ones better i like that one hehehehehehe

Haven't felt the need to do this for a while.......

As I fell asleep last night, I stroked the empty side of the bed and quietly said, "I miss you. I miss us. I wish you were here right now"

I haven't needed to voice anything like that for a while. And then today I cried cos it's sinking in you're not coming back any time soon, if ever.

I truly haven't felt this way about anyone and wish that I had realised it sooner.

I still want you back and am still very much in love with you.

That's exactly how i feel today. really low

Don't even know why I care...it's not like our relationship was a permanent thing. I pushed you away, then you pushed me away. We both had fun, but you wanted more and I couldn't offer you that. I don't even know if I really loved you. Perhaps I just didn't love myself enough, and believing that you loved me made me feel better.

I know I wasn't the person you first met and it's hard for me to believe that I became so dependent on you for fun and frustration. I'm sorry that I lied to you about my intentions, but it was the only way I could keep you loving me. You didn't deserve that and I wish I could have been stronger and let you go.

you dumped me and then you go to a new guy like that?? just in a flash of a day??

after all the heart i gave you and the respect i showed you?

and what....

and after 1 year of NC... you haven't had the decency to even write one line of email and apologize???

i will never understand.... i wish i could hate you... my problem is i loved you too much...

You turned to be exactly what I thought you never would be. You shocked me, your words hurt me, and I hope to one day hate you with a passion just as I love you now & just as you hate me now.

Go find your rebound. Go on as many dating sites you want, put up pictures you took for me, but at least tell them what kind of a person they will be dealing with when the going gets tough. If you get that far.

Ruin my image with your family, but I wont be a b.... and I will tell my family you were the perfect gentleman. Karma will get you.

You don't deserve me.

Hi how are you today ? I cried last night thinking of you.. cried again this morning but there's no more tears. I kept thinking about the past.... I'm agry you moved on so easily and didn't care about my feelings. You said this break up was a sudden...why did you asked me if you did the wrong thing ? If you could be patient to me and stop judging me from the beginning, we could have talked about our problems.

I know you're busy with work, when I was with you I felt lonely, no affection from your side. I miss you .....