does he really want to end this?

foolish

I was with this guy for over a month and everything was soo perfect between us. We were so compatible and he just told me last week that he really cares about me and might be fallin for me. We just found out 3 days ago that his ex is 2 months pregnant and that she wants him back. He told me when we found out that he likes me a lot and has absolutely no feelings for her whatsoever. Well that was 3 days ago and i haven't heard from him since until about an hour ago..He told me that he ignored me cuz he didn't want to involve me with his drama. He said he has a baby on the way and he just wants to be alone. I was shocked, and hurt. We spent so much time together in such a short time and now he is basically ending it cuz of his ex. I admit she is crazy, she found my number on the first night we hung out, somehow, and has been harrassing us every since. He sounded so depressed and now I am confused. How in the heck am i supposed to move on from this.

He is probably in his 'cave' figuring out what he should do next. Being suddenly a father & facing the consequences of fun-with-sex-gone-wrong, i can understand why he wants to withdraw from you.

I think it is just your bad luck that it happened this way.

About the harrassing, if she calls next time, you can say that you are not involved & request her to stop calling. If it persists, then take action by reporting it to the police.

I would not even expect him to be over the ex If she is 2 months pregnant and you have only been with him for a mere month (4 weeks) despite what he says..were they together very long? this would be an indicator.....Im sure you had a wonderful time together but this news for him whether he does or doesnt have feelings for this girl has rocked his world..It is his whole life..future etc..naturally he would freak out and want some alone time..One big emotion he would be feeling besides shock is guilt ....if he has decided to avoid you then you cant do much about it for now.....give him time to sort it out himself...any pressure from you right now will make him run for the hills..be patient and wait and see..he will be very confused about what he is doing..let the dust settle a bit...and see what unfolds..he will not be wanting to discuss your relationship with him in any way at this time..so dont ask him too. let him know you will give him space and to phone you when he feels ready to talk with you..

He told me that he ignored me cuz he didn't want to involve me with his drama.

Sounds like my story. Take it from me, let him cut it short now, or else it will may get worse / more confusing for you and for him. You will become more entrenched, he will become more confused and the ex gf will become more demanding. It may be a good idea to cut your investment short. If you hold on for longer, it may become worse for you to break it off later. Do what the person above suggested and wait for him to come to you and then listen to what he's got to say.

Also think about this. He will have a child, which means he is tied to that girl for the rest of his life. Do you want to go through that?

I don't have a good feeling about this though.

In truth neither do I.. It is a good time for you personally to take check and weigh up your options also. use this time to re assess if this is what you really need in your life, and do it with brutal honesty. I have no doubt you are young with a whole life ahead of you. Do you need these ongoing complications. as there will be many and they will be ongoing perhaps for many years...See if you miss him as much in a week or two...i know it all felt really great together BUT now it has all changed and these changes are sadly big life changing things..have a good think about it....and try and use your head and not your heart when you do this..things have a way of working out for the best..I think this is one of those times...all the best to you.....

Archived