friends with benifits..bad idea..advice please

ineedhelp23

Me and my girlfriend had a TERRIBLE break up..she thought i was getting with other girls at a party..and she decided to try to hang with my BEST friend..after that ended and about two weeks passed we decided to meet up and talk. just as friends..the next day we had sex...BAD IDEA. so after getting over her and everything..im completley attached to her again.its like we are still together but i find text from her ex on her phone..writings on facebook that she wants to hang with some guy..idk she says she still loves me but its so dumb. im still attached to her..how can i let her go!!??

Me and my girlfriend had a TERRIBLE break up..she thought i was getting with other girls at a party..and she decided to try to hang with my BEST friend..after that ended and about two weeks passed we decided to meet up and talk. just as friends..the next day we had sex...BAD IDEA. so after getting over her and everything..im completley attached to her again.its like we are still together but i find text from her ex on her phone..writings on facebook that she wants to hang with some guy..idk she says she still loves me but its so dumb. im still attached to her..how can i let her go!!??

Ditch her. I suspect she made a big production out of "suspecting you with other women" in order to justify breaking up with you and hanging out with your friend. She painted you as the bad guy so that she could have her fun. Then she comes back, has you dangling and in the meantime encourages other guys. She is playing you and I would walk away from her and not look back. She is immature.

Archived