Tearsofadragon20 Please rspond! Anyone Please.

Well you seem to have followed my story the most. She came back to me. I promised myself that I would not make it easy. I took her back somewhat but I didnot make it as hard on her as I shoud have. I gotta say the heartbreak is gone but now I find myself wondering if I even want her. There is so much broken trust. I know that people work through these things however. My issue is that 2 days ago I was the last thing on her mind. She was off with her ex because she believed she had feelings for him. She spent one day with him and realized that there were none and came right back to me. There was no intimacy whatsoever and she realized that it was not him but the group of friends that she missed. How should I feel about this. Is she no good? I gotta wonder if she had feelings for him than I would not be a thought in her mind right now. The fact that she put me through this ordeal...well..I just dont know what to think. I need advise from anyone who has gone through something like this. Thank you.

It's difficult to say. My thinking is, if they can do it once, they can do it again. Nevermind the coming back to you. She showed that she was willing to break trust and step on your feelings, just so that she can go running back to her past. I guess it all boils down to what you want. If you wanna give it another shot, then you should go for it !! Pity we can't make 'em sign contracts ;-).

On the other hand, I don't know if you could trust her 100% again, if it was me, I would be able to go up to 99%. There will just always be that thoughts of wondering if she'll do it again. Perhaps she was just confused and needed to make sure that you're the one for her. I can go on and give scenarios here, but at the end, nobody understands the intricacies of the female brain. I guess it's just like everything in life, you can only do so much and then leave the rest to chance. You should have a serious chat with her and let her know that she's going to have to work to win your trust back. Sorry I can't be of more help, best of luck and let us know how things are going.

Gerhard.

Jon it seems you have doubts now, which can make this a bit more hard to see it as something you want. but as gerhard said take a shot at it. i dont know if that will happen with me and my ex. i told her straight out everything i had to find out on my own. and it hurt more because it may seem that most of what i had to go through was a lie. and i dont like that. knowing that a woman can do so much to us that can bring us down hard i dont know what it may be but we are drawn into it and sometimes we can see something is wrong and we dont like it and we tend that we dont want anything to do with it. But when we are drawn in by the beauty and the love at first sight hell we dont know what happened to us. just do this jon and just to keep you from getting hurt again. just make sure that if she shows signs of something you're not liking then you may not want to be with her. all i am saying is dont get too attached to her until she shows that trust you're looking for. just becareful. im hoping that my ex will realize i put too much aside and gave up friends to be with her. and if that not love then i dont know what it may be then. but too much is gone now and i hope i can get it back. you have only so many chances before luck runs out, so make sure that if you know that you have that last chance, that you go out with a bang and hope you can make it for the best. glad to of helped if i did.