Should i meet him?

Loriana

Ok so i did a post a few days ago and that issue is sorted now and ive got a new problem. So i've met this guy lets call him J. Well it turns out that J lives a few roads away from me which is a huge coinsidence that we still can't believe. I met him on Tuesday and we got talking and he is just the sweetest guy, hes not all about sex like all the other guys i've met online are. We can talk about anything and hes told me im funny, intresting and beautiful and that not many girls have made him feel this way before. He wants us to meet eachother so he can ask me out in person and he said he wants us to lose our virginity together. The thing is i dont want to meet him and just do it straight away i want to go out with him first so i can get to know him in person. if we do go out then i want to wait for a while cos i havent even kissed a guy yet so going out is a pretty big deal for me. The thing is he told me his cousin is in my year at school and turns out i know him. I am so worried now cos high school wasnt a good time for me i was bullied and that really knocked me down so i was probably known as the shy girl. He will no doubt ask his cousin if he knows me and his cousin is gonna give him a totally different impression of me, it was his cousins friend who was 1 of the people picking on me. i want J to see through me and see the funny, intresting, beautiful girl he knows online. I dont know whether to meet him cos i am so scared that i am gonna be some big dissapointment to him and im gonna get rejected. I dont know what to do.

thats the thing i find it hard to let go of the outcome. The thing is im just gonna be honest here i have this rare syndrome and it affects my facial muscles and so i cant show facial expressions. I can smile a little bit but not as well as others can. some people notice others dont it just depends on the person really. I'm just so tired of holding it in and i just want people to understand me. You've all read my posts im just a normal teenage girl. I want J to understand too but its just with this i find it hard to let people in as the bullying did really affect me. i hate talking about it but the thing is i cant hide who i am...this is me. i dont really like talking about it but i have to sometime and i guess this is one of those times.

You said that, "he's not all about sex", but he wants you both to "lose your virginity together."

This guy IS all about sex, and you should run from any guy that brings that up before even meeting you.

Listen to this.....

You met him on Tuesday and he is already deciding that the two of you should lose your virginity to each other?

Who exactly are these guys that you are meeting online? You talked about another crazy guy in your previous thread.

I'm thinking, you should slow down with the online dating thing. These men you are choosing don't seem to be very decent people.

You met him on Tuesday and he is already deciding that the two of you should lose your virginity to each other?

Who exactly are these guys that you are meeting online? You talked about another crazy guy in your previous thread.

I'm thinking, you should slow down with the online dating thing. These men you are choosing don't seem to be very decent people.

Well he didn't decide he just said he wanted to but if i meet him im not gonna have sex with him obviously. The thing is most guys my age and older want sex its just what guys need and im not completely stupid i wouldnt have sex with him the first time i meet up with him. I do know what i'm doing if the guy can't respect me wanting to wait till i'm ready then hes not worth my time. I just go on this app on facebook called are you intrested? its like a dating thing for people my age. Whats so wrong in playing the field?. Sometimes you meet weird creepy guys like the one in my last post and sometimes you meet decent ones.

Archived