why be such a flirt?

Caterina

As a straight male, I have a lot of female friends. Actually, I have more female friends than male. I can't really tell you why, though. Maybe it's the way I was raised, genetics, etc.

I'm not a super-competitive person, I have no desire to be an alpha-male, I don't flaunt, I'm very considerate and sympathetic, and I can talk about intelligent topics. I find that, at first meeting a male, they are more often not like me.

Why would a guy have a ton of female friends? There is this guy I know who has lots of female friends. He compliments me a lot, and he compliments other women a lot. What does he get from being such a flirt?

He gets an immense amount of confidence from being around these women and being accepted by them. He appears more attractive to OTHER women simply for the fact that he is with all these women. It also means he has a huge social circle which could lead to more women for him to date in the future.

There are probably other things he gains from it, but these are just a few things I pulled out of my head.

Archived