I dont care what it is, depression, pain, grief, love, heatbreak,.....I would take any of that right now as opposed to FEeeling fatigued, run down, and tired all the time, having a numb head, moving super slow, being so cloudy and foggy in the head i have to stare off and just go blank after doing anything.

What is this, My quality of life is so poor right now, And I am eating so good, what is IT. I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO STOP THIS FATIGUE!

I dont care what it is, depression, pain, grief, love, heatbreak,.....I would take any of that right now as opposed to FEeeling fatigued, run down, and tired all the time, having a numb head, moving super slow, being so cloudy and foggy in the head i have to stare off and just go blank after doing anything.

What is this, My quality of life is so poor right now, And I am eating so good, what is IT. I WOULD DO ANYTHING TO STOP THIS FATIGUE!

I get that pretty much almost all day every day. I'm bi-polar and have ADHD. Umm... try one of those lol. I'm pretty sure it's caused by depression though... You don't necessarily have to "feel" depressed. When my bi-polar swings towards depression I don't go all crazy like wanting to kill myself or anything. It's actually very suttle... (Less motivation and drive... tired all the time, don't want to do anything, everything's foggy... lack of concentration, etc...) You don't need to feel like killing yourself in order for it to be diagnosed as "depression"... some peoples' symptoms are more suttle.

While nobody on the internet can diagnose you, the best way I've found to fight fatigue is to walk up a sweat. Every. Single. Morning. No-matter-what.

The reason I pick morning is because it's a no-brainer. Still too sleepy to think of reasons to talk myself out of it. Since some people can actually sleep walk, I can at least move my limbs and climb myself into some better blood circulation. It energizes me enough to plow through my day, and then when I can fall into bed exhausted, it's real sleep, and I earned it.

In your corner.

I would suggest to get a full medical check up before jumping into any conclusions. Your condition can be either physical or psychological, but it's hard to tell over the Internet. If you started feeling like that after a break up, it is very likely that it is depression, which can give you the feeling of extreme fatigue and a numb head.

If your problem is physical, you will need a series of basic tests to determine if there is an actual cause behind it. There is also Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, which can be pretty bad,but I wouldn't go there yet. How long do you feel like this? Stressors can trigger CFS, but nobody seems to know what causes it in the first place. Don't stress yourself and listen to your body. Rest. Eat healthy and drink lots of water. Cut back on your caffeine and soda drinks. Try to eat whole foods and include some olive oil in your diet. Consider taking some sort of a supplement - Omegas, Spirulina, coenzyme Q-10. Go easy on exercising-I am not saying tha you suffer from CFS, but if you do, there are studies which show that too much exercise in the beginning of the condition can have dire results on its progress. Take care.

Archived