What is your favorite body part on the opposite sex?

enchanted771

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know, that is true. My boyfriend has the most beautiful dark dark eyes. It looks so nice with his jet black hair! when he stares at me it drives me mad! lol and i have light eyes...opposites. I am fair and he is tan! lol

Sounds.. hot. ^_^' lucky girl. I also have light eyes but I can either be fair (if I avoid the sun like the plague) or tan.. I don't burn. My boyfriend also has dark dark eyes and has black hair but you wouldn't know it.

It isn't just one thing but physically probably.. jaw/chin (sort of chiselled looking.

link removed .. like the square jawlink removed

And it really depends but I'm often attracted to hair (facial, long hair, chest hair.. )

Sounds.. hot. ^_^' lucky girl. I also have light eyes but I can either be fair (if I avoid the sun like the plague) or tan.. I don't burn. My boyfriend also has dark dark eyes and has black hair but you wouldn't know it.

It isn't just one thing but physically probably.. jaw/chin (sort of chiselled looking.

link removed .. like the square jawlink removed

And it really depends but I'm often attracted to hair (facial, long hair, chest hair.. )

Its funny, i am from the west coast and i was usually attracted to men with light eyes not the tall, dark and handsome type. I was probably intimidated though and thought that type were jerks. But, i was wrong. Anyways, the jet black eyes with the hair and tan skin is hot. When he stares at me, i go nuts!

Does your bf dye his hair or something?

The collar bone area drives me crazy. Paired up with some nice shoulders, and I'm drooling.

The back, strong and muscular.

The arms, especially when they are veiny and toned, attached to nice strong hands. Yum.

And most of all, the V area at the bottom of the abdomen, where it goes down into the crotch. Makes me weak in the knees.

Generally, I like 'em big, tall and somewhat muscular.

Always catches my eye.

And thats why I can't keep my hands off of him!

Archived