To all the men who hate being strung along...

ajaxajax

Why don't you hold off becoming a jerk for a bit and consider taking responsibility for this situation you have presented? Why don't you remove yourself from this pseudo-friendship?

"At least I'll get something for my time". So, wait, why are you doing all the nice things for this woman? Is it because you truly care for her, or is it so that you can be near her, and have her fall for you eventually? What is friendship? Why are you her so-called friend?

With normal friendships, do you let people use you as they please? If not, why are you letting her? What is the ulterior motive here?

Why don't you hold off becoming a jerk for a bit and consider taking responsibility for this situation you have presented? Why don't you remove yourself from this pseudo-friendship?

You’re right I should. But it’s not that easy. I have to see this woman everyday.

"At least I'll get something for my time". So, wait, why are you doing all the nice things for this woman? Is it because you truly care for her, or is it so that you can be near her, and have her fall for you eventually? What is friendship? Why are you her so-called friend?

The truth is I like her a lot. I have not hid what I think about her from her either. No matter what I say to her she never gives me any indication of how she feels about me one way or the other. She clearly likes when I flatter her or say things to her. Yet she just leaves me guessing as to whether she reciprocates or not. It’s very frustrating.

With normal friendships, do you let people use you as they please? If not, why are you letting her? What is the ulterior motive here?

No I don’t. I know I should just give up. I’ve been at it long enough and she would have to be a total dunce not to understand I have feelings for her. I wish it was as easy to put into practice as it is to say though. :sad:

Archived