Girls, would you find this rude?

Yates33

I met a girl offline. We haven't met in real life yet. I called her two days ago for the first time, she was pretty cool. Two days later (today) I called her up again to ask her out, but I got her voicemail and left a message. This was about 9pm, I then went to train (gym) and when I came back I saw a missed call from her but it was like 11pm, so I decided I would call her tomorrow. Would you guys find it rude if a guy called you, missed you, you called him back and you missed him but didnt return the call the same day? keep in mind it was already `11pm.

I wouldn't find it nearly as rude as if he'd chosen to call back at 11 and woken me up (assuming I was asleep).

I think it'll be just fine if you call her tomorrow and explain to her that you were at the gym until 11 and didn't want to wake her, so you waited to call her back. That shows you were trying to be respectful. I'm sure she'll understand.

No, I mean I'd be sitting wondering why he didn't call me back (the overanalytical, oversensitive part of me)... but the rational side of me would guess something came up / he was busy / asleep etc... So just call her back the next day and explain what happened! No dramas! If she takes it badly... then she's even more neurotic than me and that is a worry! hehe!

Ammy

WAY over thinking this.

she probably assumed u were doing something and will talk soon.

next time your on the phone, just say. "hey sorry i missed ur call the other night, went to the gym. i was calling to say..."

i wouldnt even make it sound like you over thought it. - keep it natural and calm

I would explain it... I mean as a fellow overthinker of the opposite sex, I would wonder why a guy didn't respond back to my call.. and start catastrophising (but hey I am neurotic!)... still worthy of a reason I think... just casually say "hey sorry didn't get back to you last night, was at the gym, and didn't see your missed call till late" or something like that!

If you just called me the next day and said "hey" and didn't mention it, I might be a bit blah about it.

Ammy

Personally, I dont think it matters if she would think it is rude and I wouldnt feel the need to explain why I didnt call her back that night. I think that you are being too sensitive about this issue. She returned your call so I would presume that she is interested and not calling her back until the next day isnt going to hurt you in any way.

Archived